I haven't told anyone besides my parents, and I don't know if George has told anyone or not. But I guess we'll find out sooner or later huh?

I look up at the board, the teacher continues to write random nonsense up there but I continue to take notes anyways.

The clock ticks away and I watch the minutes pass by oh so slowly.

5 minutes left of the hour.

3 minutes left.

2 minutes...

1 minutes and 30 seconds left...

I start to pack my stuff up, but the teacher notices me packing up early.

"Richard Starkey, the bell doesn't dismiss you. I do."

I hate when teachers call me by my actual name. I just prefer Ringo Starr. Gotta love all of my rings, am I right?

Then, the bell rings.

"Now you may leave Starkey. Have a good day."

"You too." I roll my eyes.

I head to my locker and put everything away, packing up my backpack.

{George's POV}

As the bell rings, I head to my locker and I pack everything up and I head over to Ringo's locker where I see him slinging his backpack on his shoulders.

I tap his shoulder and he turns around to face me.

"Hi George," he looks at me and smiles. He's so precious I swear. His big nose makes him look 10x cuter then he already is.

"Hi Ringo. What time did ye want me to come and get you?"

"Uhm, whatever time works for you. I won't be busy."

"Sounds like a plan then." I grab his hand and I intertwine our hands, hoping we won't get caught.

"I love you Ringo."

"I love you too, George."

As we walk out of the school doors, we see John sitting outside.

"You guys are so slow. You weren't snogging in the bathroom right?"

My face heats up and I hit John's arm playfully.

"John that's rude," my face turns a dark shade of red.

I look at John and he chuckles. "I don't care, I know you two are dating. It's pretty obvious.

My eyes go wide, and I look at Ringo. He looks up at me and just shrugs his shoulder, and I just brush it off.

I wanted to talk to Paul today about him and John, but I guess we'll do that when we see each other.

I see my house and I walk off, waving the two boys goodbye.

{John's POV}

Ringo and I wave George goodbye, and we walk away from the tall house.

Me and Ringo walk in a comfortable silence, not long after, reaching his house.

"Bye Ringo. I'll see ya tomorrow." I smile and wave at him.

"Bye John."

I clear my throat, walking off to the street my house is located on.

I'll call Paul later and I'll see if I can come over to his house. I wonder how he's doing.

I reach my house and I don't see Mimi's car, so I guess I'm home alone for the night. I walk inside and I grab the phone, dialing the all to familiar number.

To be continued...

~~~

A/N: yikes this is so bad i'm sorry. (not checking for spelling errors cuz i don't feel like it and yeah 😎) well i guess this is sorta like karma for me since i haven't posted in so long and this chapter is actually shit and literally all over the place but whatever. but pls don't come at me i have bronchitis oops. but hey at least i finally updated something and i'm not dead, but i hope y'all liked my last chapter of paul teaching us how to cook mashed potatoes bc wow 😌 again i'm sorry this is poopy and a short chapter but enjoy 🤡 i love you all and merry thanksgiving 😎💞