All My Loving

Quick A/N, this song is by far my favorite along with the whole With The Beatles album 😌💞
I'm gonna try and do Paul, Ringo, George, and John's POV all in this chapter so enjoy :)
~~~

Wednesday, February 23rd

{Paul's POV}

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep!

I reach over to shut off my alarm clock, and a sudden wave of coldness flows throughout my body. Weird.. I hope I'm not sick or anything...

*cough* "Well looks like i've jinxed myself." I head to the bathroom and I open a drawer and I take out a thermometer and I take my temperature.

.....beep!

I take the thermometer out of my mouth and I read the numbers aloud. "103*F. Seems like i've got a fever!"

I walk downstairs and Mike's already heading out. "Bye Mike, have a good day."

He turns around to look at me. "Are you not going to school?"

"Nope. I think ye got me sick. Just got myself a small fever. I should be at school tomorrow." I look at Mike and give him a small smile.

"Oh, okay. Well, get better soon Paul."

I wave at him, and I head upstairs to go back to bed.

~~~

*time skip to john george and ringos first hour class*

{John's POV}

Where's Paul? He's never late! I hope he's okay. He's fine. He probably just slept in and is on his way right now. What if he got murderer?! Oh god. No John stop he's fine. He's probably just..sick. Yeah, he could be sick. After all the flu is going around and Mike did just have it. I'll call him later.

I sigh as I walk down the halls, bumping into George and Ringo along the way.

"Well, ello ello Ringo! Haven't seen you in a while. How've you been, mate?"

The smaller boy looks up at me and smiles. "Ello John, I'm good thank you for asking. Say, have you seen Paul anywhere? George and I have been looking for him and usually he's never late."

"No, I haven't. I reckon he's sick. After all, the flu is going around."

"Ye, I guess your right." Ringo looks at the ground as we walk down the halls.

"Also, hi George." I chuckle and look at the slender boy.

"Hi John." He says quietly. I look at him and smile and out of the corner of my eye, I see him..hold Ringo's hand?! George?! Queer??! Huh! I would've never guessed. Well congrats to George! Our little boy is growin' up! I smile to myself, and the first bell of the day rings.

*time skip to the boys' last hour bc i have no motivation to write any details before that 😗*

{Ringo's POV}

*6th hour E.L.A.*

I hate reading. I've never been the best in this subject. I didn't know how to read or write for the longest time too, and I still have trouble with reading and writing. Especially spelling. I hate it. Yep, I'm a high schooler who can barely read and write, yet, I can read and write music perfectly! Strange huh? Anyways, I just want this hour to be over. It's our last hour and I'm planning to go over to George's after school.

George and I have been dating for about 2 1/2 weeks now. He means the world to me, and I'm so glad my parents accepted me! Yes I know it's illegal, but they just want me to be happy with whoever I love.