im falling for my almost step-brother?!; reality check

Chapter 3:

[a/n; sooo sorry i havent been writting! I have a whole lot on my plate right now. With my Honors Classes and History day and geometry im like totally busy! Anyway i hope you like the 3rd part i wrote it then i added some parts(:]

I walked downstairs to our room and jumped on my bed. Suddently the thought dawned on me, 'What the Hell did i just do?! Flirting with Kane?!?' I grabbed Pooh Bear, my dad won me from the Fair when i was in 2nd grade [a/n: this is a true fact(:] and looked at him, "What do you think Pooh? Was it a bad idea? After what happened with Jamson, was it totally wrong?" i sighed and shook it off.

I put Pooh Bear back into his spot atop my bed and went into my bathroom. I looked into the mirror, i sighed and stripped down and hopped into the shower. I let the hot water run against my skin making me have a sense of relief, I grabbed my Green Tea enfused body wash and soaked my skin. After about 10 minutes in the shower i stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and my hair.

I took a look at the mirror, my makeup was smudged and I felt like a raisen. I sighed and walked into my walk in closet, I closed the door just in case Kane was snooping at me. I slipped on a thong and a sleeping bra then put a Victoria Secret Pink' boyfriend pants and a batman tank. I giggled a bit to myself, i always felt better wearing this shirt for some off reason. I smiled and walked back to the bathroom taking off the smudged makeup.

When i walked back into the room Kane was on his bed without a shirt, i shivered a bit then walked to my bed. I observed him thru the corner of my eye. His Black hair hair covering his piercing blue eyes and his loud rock music blasting so loud i could hear it from across the room. I rolled my eyes and walked over to his bed, i pulled the earphones out of his ears and threw them at his chest. Might i add they were a perfect 6 pack?! Omfg. "Um hello people do have to get some sleep you kno." He smirked and sat up, "Yea well people do actually have a life right?" I turned to walked away then i stopped, and turned halfway around, "You know your gonna go deaf and then you can say hello to the life of Hearing Ads!" I chuckled.

He looked down and nodded, "Ughh yea your right. Sorry." He chuckled scratching his head. This was the first time he let her personality show. He had a nice fluid laugh. It was nice and warm. 'Wait', i thought to myself, 'what the hell am i thinking?! Hes going to be your step brother soon!?'

I quickled walked to my bed and took one last look at him, he was looking at his iPod his hair sweeping down his eyes, his black lip ring swayed to the side as he gently pushed it back and forth. I couldnt believe it, I I-I was crushing on him?!

I turned the other way and turned off the light, "Um goodnight Kane."

------Kanes Point of View------

"Night Jane." i said.

I pulled the covers high enought so that i would cover my waist, I looked at her. There was something about this girl that I was attracted to. I couldnt put my tounge on it. Was it the way she didnt give me the satisfaction? Or the way she was just so different from most girls? I looked at her as the moon rays hit her calm body, she was beautiful.

My eyes widdened. I put my earphones back into my ears turning to volume down a little, 'I cant like her. I gotta shake this off, maybe a party will help. Anything will but i cant be crushing on my step sister!'

COMMENT! VOTE! and FAN! (:

PLEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE?! (: