chap. 2 𖦹 right hello

will turned to alex, "alright, i've got everything good to go. you ready to record?" he asked.

alex nods, sliding his phone into his pocket. "as ready as a catfish could be." he laughed at his own joke. will wasn't as impressed as alex was with the joke.

he rolled his eyes before setting up his camera. will made sure it was recording before he ran out of the room. alex knew what was coming, so he sat and looked at the camera like he normally did.

will ran back into the room, yelling. "right, okay, hello!" he paused to sit in the chair next to alex. "i'm back with alex for a new video!" he said as he pointed to alex.

alex smiled awkwardly at the camera, giving a small wave.

"so today we are bringing back a video idea that i have used and abused." will continued the video. alex sat next to him, nodding every so often. "i'm going to be making alex a tinder account." will said, turning to alex.

alex nodded, "yea, let's see how many people begin to hate my face once you finish this video." he replied, laughing softly.

will laughed back, "what! no... i'm nice to everyone, i dunno what you are talking about." he gave a look to the camera once he finished his statement.

after a bit of joking and making the actual account, will was off on his infamous trickery. giving his usual one liners and sexual jokes to unsuspecting people who are looking for a date or hookup.

around twenty minutes into trolling people, alex chimes in, noticing something. "oh my god, this person is only 0.8 kilometers away. they could be in this building, will!" alex said, trying to grab the phone out of the boys hand. will just laughed moving further away from the male.

"that would make a great video, yknow. 'meeting the person i catfished'. that would bang views." will said, raising his brow. alex groaned, covering his face with his hands.

he looked back at will after a moment, "imagine me going in the elevator to see this person, and they just fucking pummel me." alex was laughing pretty hard, his face turning a shade of pink. will patted him on the back.

"calm down there, mate, you might blow a fuse." he said, shaking his head.

sooner or later, they finished up filming. when they were finished, alex sighed. will noticed the unpleasant sound and turned to him, furrowing his brows.

"what's up, buttercup?" he asked, adding the pet name on at the end to hopefully make him laugh. it didn't work.

alex shrugged a bit, "i dunno. i'm just kinda worried, like what if this person that is really close to us actually was a match for me?"

will tilted his head, trying to think of something to say. "i-i dunno." he stammered, nothing good coming to mind. "maybe they will see this video and see that i was the dirtbag behind the camera." will said, smiling a bit.

alex forced a smile, "true. ah, i'm not gonna try to fret on it. we've done a million of these videos and i've never seen any of these people."

will nodded, "very true, let's take your mind of things, you wanna play fifa?" he asked, standing from his chair.

alex stood as well, "you know how to make a man happy." he said while laughing. it was true, the fifa did take his mind off things. but he still had the biting thought in the back of his head about the person on the other side of the screen. or possibly, other side of the wall.