Mei took the action by holding on her hand. This didn't startle the girl but did make Yuki aware of her presence. The girls were staring at each other. One was looking at her blankly while the other little girl's eyes were kind. Mei pulled on Yuki's hand to another bathroom that was close by.

"Let's get you into a bath, okay?"

The little girl didn't say anything but watched. Mei released her hand to start the loud sound of water hitting the tile. Yuki didn't seem startled but she did walk forward fascinated. From the corner of Mei's eye, she saw Yuki reach forward with mitten to touch the water.

"No, no. Don't do that."

Mei softly moved her hand away.

"You do not touch the water with your glove. You touch the water with your hand."

Mei pointed at her uncovered palm. Yuki responded with a tilt of her head confused. The four-year-old child took hold of her hands to remove the gloves. She pointed at her naked hand.

"Hand. This is your hand."

Again, Yuki responded with a tilt of her hand. At least she knows what fear and confusion are. That is a good start. The rest of the time, Mei had taught Yuki words like water, coat, warm, cold, clothes, shampoo, condition, body wash, and towel. Her responses were left with a tilt of her head but that didn't stop Mei from teaching. She aided Yuki in getting clean. Yuki was a nightmare to get clean because she kept trying to move away from her. Mei needed to clean her hair but Yuki grew adventurous. One time, when Mei wasn't looking, she put the faucet in her mouth. The sounds of her teeth hitting the metal must have hurt her. Yuki learned her lesson when some of the conditioners got in her eyes. The shouts that Mei gave to scold Yuki was heard all over the house.

There was a lot of time the Pureblood and her Father would hear: "Stop it!" "Don't put that in your mouth!" "Don't leave the tub naked!" "Stay in there!" "Why won't you listen to me?!" etc. The sounds were amusing to the two males that were listening.

It took an hour to finish bathing Yuki and put her in Mei's clothes. The hardest part was getting her to wear those clothes. Who would have thought that she would be worst than a toddler? Yuki was wearing one of Mei's favorite blue dresses and wearing knee-length white socks. Kaname cleaned himself nicely. He was wearing some of Ichiru's clothes that were left inside the house. Thank goodness that they were the same height and weight this time. We were all sitting in the living room. The siblings were on the couch but Yuki was holding on a plate of pudding. The little one was curious about what this dessert was.

"I understand that you want her to be taken care of, Kaname-kun. You're the son left behind by the person I am indebted to."

Mei knew what he was talking about. Her father made the dumbest choice to go after his mother when she pregnant with Yuki. Luckily, Juri Kuran spared his life and soon forgave Kaien for being so irrational. They soon became friends but Kaien still feels in debt to her. This was the first interaction with a vampire that father regretted to hunt down. However, it was unclear if Kaien was friends with his father too, Haruka Kuran. Even though Mei knew, she still had to act like the child that didn't understand what was going on at that time.

"Indebted to?"

Kaien turned to look at his daughter with a small smile. He rubbed her head with a small smile.

"I'll tell you the story when you're a bit older. By the way, do you know what kind of vampire he is Mei-chan?"

Mei tilted her head confused from that question.