Chapter 19

Picture: Google images (Mei currently in these chapters)

Hello Everyone!

Well, I have the motivation to quickly write a chapter! I got some ideas for future chapters too!

Also! What would you like for Mei to do in the vampire dance? I'm not gonna lie. I do not want the situation to be exactly like Yuki's but somewhere close. That episode is my favorite from this whole manga/anime.

I hope I get comments about that question.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter. See you all lovely people later.

I do not own Vampire Knight.

Chapter 19

The warmth of his lips on mine. The feel of his hands on my back and cheek. My heart racing so fast to the point of unable to breathe. Each second that passes with our lips interlocks like this makes me dizzy. A boy that I believed would aid me in keeping my adopted sister safe became someone I fell for. A boy that I wanted to protect from dying by Shizuka's side, shows me a kiss of a man. He was in my thoughts. This kissing scene was in my dreams. My sleepless mind would bring me into that moment but changed to Yuki's expression.

An overwhelming sense of guilt and sadness washes over me. The one person that I wanted to protect the most was smiling at me. She was smiling but her hands squeezing in a tight grip were her true feelings. How can she stand there with a smile? How can she not be hurt or scream at me? Not only am I in love with Zero but also in love with Kaname. I am a selfish and greedy girl. In some way, this is quite funny.

Suddenly, the dream would change from happiness to guilt to an unwelcoming sense of dread. Zero and Yuki would vanish into the shadow's abyss with footsteps echoing later. The sound would get closer and closer with those haunting eyes staring right at me. His toothy smirked with their sharp fangs revealing themselves to me. Yet, all I can do was stand in that one spot. The footsteps stopped only a few feet away from me but close enough to hear his heavy breathing. In that familiar tone, this person always says;

"You're just like me."

Then, he attacks with a scream?

"AAAHHHH?!"

My eyes snapped open as the reality of the classroom sets in with the morning light. The students were hovering over a student that has fallen on the floor. Her face looked so pale from the mess of blood on her neck. It was that vampire. That vampire changed the way things were between Yuki and the night class. It was the beginning of Zero and Kaname revealing their feelings for Yuki. This was the vampire of changes that needed to happen.

While Zero went to carry the unconscious girl to the infirmary, all of the guardians and the Night Class leader were to meet with the headmaster. Kaname entered the room with an upset and unpleased aura but kept his expression in a stoic matter. The three guardians were standing next to him with me being in the middle. It was better this way so I do not stay close to him for now. Ichiru was not going to attend this meeting for the sake of watching the rest of the students. He started to patrol the grounds per my request.

"I'm sorry, Chairman." Kaname begins the meetings, "I should have watched over more carefully."

Father smiled politely at the prince's apology with a wave of his hand.

"No, no, we haven't decided that the vampire who did this is from the night class. You were called out by the council of ancients, Kaname-kun, so it could just be a case for those who are bored, okay?" Father tries to reassure him. "Don't worry too much. We have the guardians to prevent such a thing from happening again. We just have to pay more attention from now on. At least, the girl who fainted from anemia doesn't even remember who sucked her blood or even the fact that her blood was sucked. There is no doubt that the girl's memory was taken by a vampire."

RebornOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara