Chapter 5

Picture: Google images, Sagittarius bracelet

Hello Guys!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and everything you wanted. I know that my Christmas was amazing too. It was so much to be with my family.

For those of you that do not celebrate Christmas, then I hope you had an amazing day.

I honestly can't wait for 2019. Honestly, 2018 was not my year because of a lot of problems this year. I had more downs than ups so hopefully, this year is a good one. Are you guys excited about 2019?

Anyway, let's begin the story. I do not own Vampire Knight. Only my OC.

Chapter 5

Out of Cross Academy

She moved her lips but no sound came out of it. The colors on her form changed and her eyes turn lavender. The build was of a young child. The one dream that I tried to block so much became a memory. A memory of someone so precious to me, gone.

My memory holds a place in my childhood home. I didn't have the memories of Anastasia before that accident. Though, I knew I wasn't like any normal kid. At a year old, my stubbornness had me be determined to walk on my birthday. At two years old, I was able to talk like a five-year-old but slur up my words sometimes. At three, I began to learn how to cook, clean, and fight. My Father's praises and happiness had me think that this was normal but it wasn't. My Uncle told me the truth. No normal child's development can be so fast like mine.

I think he was shocked too when we met.

"Mei. Mei, come to the door please."

While I was experimenting with some new dishes, my father called me from the front door. I made my way to the entrance but stopped when I got closer. My father was with a boy who had silver hair and lavender eyes. From his height, I think he is older than me but that could be a false theory. This boy was coughing harshly in his coat. Why is he here?

"Mei, this is Ichiru Kiriyuu. His parents are old friends of mine and asked me to take care of him. However, I have some work I need to do. Can you take care of him?"

His name is pretty. I still don't have all of the memories of Anastasia yet but his name sounds familiar. When his eyes connect with mine, the memories of Ichiru Kiriyuu from the manga and anime of Anastasia came to me. I can tell that I was going to have nightmares for a week again.

I stretched out my hand to him and my introduction.

"Hello, Ichi. My name is Mei. Nice to meet you."

The memory fades into black with a gleam from the center stretches out till I woke up. The white ceiling was the first thing I saw. I scan the room to recognize the infirmary of Cross Academy. It was still bright in the room so that means classes are still in session. Thank goodness. Since the other two guardians weren't in the room, I sat up and touched my neck to feel the bandages. I removed the blanket to see normal coloring on my legs.

While scratching my head, the memory of Ichiru came to me. It was strange to have a memory of him all of a sudden. It's been four years since he disappeared with her and not once did that memory pop up. Although, I did try to block it from my mind because of how hurt I was for their betrayal.

"Why are the memories of him resurfacing now?"

"What about your memories?"

That voice came from the front door. It was Father. He gave me a fatherly smile first then comes in the room to stay by my side. He reached out to touch my forehead.