chapter 4

bakugou pov

"hay gu-" kiri try's to say before getting interrupted by denki loudly coughing hot chocolate powder "hi kiri, oh hi bakugou didn't know you would be here" mina says rubbing denki's back whist he still coughs sero laughing whilst getting a cup of water "yeah i was surprised as well" kirishima said as he hit my arm smiling i just roll my eyes and sit down as far away is i could on the small couch, kirishima sitting next to me like shoulder to shoulder close denki sitting on the opposite side "so what are you playing" kirishima says after denki finally stop's coughing and after drinking the water sero gave him "truth or dare wanna play with us?" sero said looking at both of us siting down on the other couch next to mina "sure" kirishima replays as he looks over at me for my answer "why the fuck not" i say crossing my arms and leaning back on the couch i feel Karishma's arm on the top of the couch his arm is basically around my shoulders, i try and ignore it the best i could i usually wouldn't give a shit or start yelling but i kind of like it i would defiantly never say this out loud but i feel safe, "bakugou truth or dare" minas voice dragged me back to reality i rub my eyes slightly feeling kind of tiered "umm dare" I'm most likely going to regret that, "i dare you to sit on kiri's lap for the rest of the game unless said otherwise" mina says way to quickly for my liking and you know what i do defiantly do regret choosing dare no scratch that i regret come down here i should of stead in my room but i cant fucking say no to kirishima when did that start any wa- "hey you good you don't have to do it if you don't want to" kirishima say intuiting my thoughts "yeah bakugou you don't have to if your scared" denki said with a massive grin on his dumass face. i sigh "i fucking hate you and you and your both stupid" i yell at denki and mina as i sit in-between Kirishma's now crossed legs, and kirishima not knowing what to do put his arms around my waste and put his head on my shoulder i look over at the others all three of them have i grin on there face i could feel my face heat up I'm defiantly blushing and I'm pretty sure kirishima is blushing as well, and i hate how safe and comfy i feel and without realising i lean my back in Kirishima's chest and resting my head on his shoulder i haven't been around these idiots that long  and I'm already tiered and done with there shit. i hear giggling and a phone click my eyes snap open and i see mina taking a Picture of us, i try and get up to take her phone away from her but was stopped by kirishima's arms still being around my waste, he tightened when i try and get up again, i turn as best i could to face kirishima "let go of me i need to kill her" i say in a deep voice "sorry bro don't really want you to kill mina right now " kirishima say with a smile on his face "mina would you please delete the photo" he continues i could tell he was slightly upset as well. i try and calm down as mina deletes the photos i check kirishima's watch and see its almost 9 oh that's probably why I'm so fucking tired i turn my left shoulder now facing kirishima's chest and i put my head on his shoulder i hear them giggling again but this sudden wave of tiredness only gives me then energy to give them the middle finger.

kirishima pov (finally)

i should of known this would happen when they ask me if i liked bakugou before i should of said no but i had to juts go as say the truth and now there's a sleeping bakugou basically cuddling with me and i cant even complain because he is SO cute when he sleeps there's no angry glare just calmness. me mina denki and sero just end up talking about random stuff for a while until i start to get tired i took the sleeping bakugou and started to walk to the elevator it was like 12 i know they will stay awake for a lot longer seriously they all need to get more sleep.

 when i get to mine and bakugou's floor i step out and go to bakugou's door but its locked "dammit" i whisper i decide to just take him to my room which is next-door i open my unlocked door though i should probably lock it when I'm not in it but oh well i enter my room and gently place bakugou on my bed and put the blanket over him, i get out one of those floor beds (i don't know what there called) i get a spar pillow and blanket and get ready for bed i look at him one more time before laying down and going to sleep really quickly.

sorry if there's any spelling mistakes and if  it doesn't make sense.

if you are reading this please give me ideas for Future chapters I'm literally making this entire story up as i go.