Zayn Malik Imagine #5

This is a Zayn imagine for shaila!

___________________________

Zayn's Pov

i was on stage singing with the other boys when i saw her. she was gorgeous. absoultly beautiful. i new i couldn't let this oppertunity go to waste, i had to make her mine, all mine. when we were finally finished singing One Thing, i made my way over to paul. i whispered in his ear then made my way back to the stge where the rest of the boys, we were all reading twitter questions and i couldnt keep her off my mind. she was stunning, perfect, sexy. i knew she was the one and the way she flipped her hair got me overwhelmed.

 Shaila's Pov

im haveing a blast right now, never befor did i think would i be going to a One Direction Concert. im here with my two bestfriends Kaily and Megan. we are haveing so much fun, the crowd of screaming girls was really annoying but i loved every second i could get to be in the same room with the boys. i absoultly loved them all but had a very special place in my heart for Zayn. as they were singing i noticed zayn looking One Direction, My Direction. i freaked out and so did my friends. but i knew he probually wasnt looking at me. i mean there are way more pretty girls out there. hed never like me that way. what ever i shook it off and kept screaming like crazy as they sang. once they were finished the song everyone but zayn went over to the couch. i noticed zayn talking to paul. my heart was racing, what if. what if it was me? what if Zayn Malik actually was looking at me. No Stop Shalia, he wasnt i thought to myself. i look at zayn again and notice him look near my direction again, he shots a smile that makes me melt. my friends noticed me, i guess i looked kinda weird. "Are you ok?" asked megan. "um yea" i reply quickly. "Did you see zayn looking over here?" asked Kaily. "he looks like he was looking at you shaila" she added. "Me? no.." i say back now putting my attention back to the boys. im really interest into the concert and i dident realize that paul was right beside me. "Excuse me" paul speaks loudly. all the girls were screaming at paul. "Who me?" i ask unsure. "Yes, come with me please" he spoke, i look at my friends next to me and there faces were totally in shock. maybe zayn did notice me out of all these thousands even million of girls. as i was walking by girls were giving me dirty looks like they wanted to kill me. i just shrugged it off as i follow paul. we are now at the steps to the stage and im about to have a heart attack, my heart is about to pop out of my chest. i cant believe this is happening to me.

Zayns Pov

i see paul take her from the crowd of all the girls. i couldnt help but to smile. she was perfect. i watched her as she made her way up the steps to the stage. she looked very nurveous but she was so hot. we all walk over to her as we bring her to a stool. "Whats your name" Harry says into the mic. Liam hands her his mic as she begins to talk, the most adorable voice ive ever heard started talking, she was a complete package. "i-im um Sha-aila" she stuttered. "Nice to met you" i say taking her hand and kissing it. she blushed like crazy. "hey sha-aila" i whisper in her ear. "After we sing go back stage" i wink at her. "um okay" she says sweetly. we sang moments to her. when we finished the song paul took her back stage. i coulden't wait to talk to her again.

the concert finally ended, it felt like 4 hours. it took forever and now i finally get to talk to the beautiful Shaila again. "Hello" i say as she stands up. "Hi" she speaks. i walk up to her and give her a hug. "Sorry for the long wait babe" i say now kissing her cheek. she blushed again and looked at the ground, while fiddleing with her fingers. "so um" i begin. "Ya" she speaks now looking into my eyes. "Woould you care to join me for dinner tonight at 7?" i ask nervously. "Of course" she smile. "Ok love, see you soon" i say smileing like crazy. i watched her as she left back stage.

later that night you and zayn had a wonderful time, now today you are happily married and expexting your first baby.

________________

Hop you like it... sorry if its bad...