I'll Kiss You I'll Give Anything Or Even Do Anything Just Please Don't kill me!!

Sorry for not uploading and stuff! Tell me what you think Read, Vote and Comment

===============================================================================================

I'll Kiss You I'll Give Anything Or Even Do Anything Just Please Don't kill me!!

Chapter 3

Eric's Point Of View  

After Erica and kelly were done whispering about some sh!t, they both walked out smirking. That kelly chick didn't even take glance at me. Erica smiled and me when she walked by but Kelly bumped me, making my beer spill all over my new f***ing coat.

"Stupid little b!tch"I growled at her, she just ignored me and kept on walking. I pushed her making her slip and fall to her azz, she looked up at me wide eyed cursing under her breath. I chuckled while taking off my wet coat, I turn around and throw my wet coat on the couch; I turned around to find kelly glaring up at me. F*** this b!tch is really short I'm more then two heads taller then her! her head barely reached my  chest.

"I know you like being so f***ing close to me, but  I have a height limit" I said mockingly, looking down at her. She was biting her bottom lip, and glaring at me I started to chuckle again. "You know I'll tell Lil G your eye f***ing me" I said smirking at her, Her eyes went wide, and she mumbled something to herself, now she was grinning at me.

SMACK!!.

My head almost spun around, Realizing that little whor3 just slapped me. I tasted the blood coming from my top lip. I looked at the slutt who just hit me. "You f***ing C**t" I spat at her. Rubbing my cheek feeling the heat from it made me want to b!tch slap that skank

"Oops" She said pouting at me rubbing her eyes mocking me. I almost, Almost Lifted my hand and slapped her  across the face To bad it was almost Huh. Erica grabbed kelly and rushed up the stairs whispering something to her taking a quick look at me.

I Looked at javier, his face was a little worried my guess is he thinks I'm about to run up the stairs and beat kelly's azz. Too Honest she's not worth me going to prison again! I mean I will get her back twice as good and make her wish she hadn't f***ed with me.

"Aye Fool You alright?" Javier said passing me another beer while taking a toke on the pipe after he was done he pass the pipe to me. We sat sitting across from each other.

"Yeah" I said taking the pipe and taking a hit on it. Feeling the Mary-j flow through my body calmed hella. Just forgetting the stinging feeling on my cheek and forgetting the little slutt that slapped me.

"Yeah, that slap looked like it hurt like a b!tch" He paused to take another hit then continued "If a moment I thought you were gonna go Chris brown on her azs" He said laughing,.  sh!t Now I  remember how stupid Javier gets win he tokes it up

"F*** off" I said taking a sip of the cold beer. I looked around the house to see all the picture of Erica,Javier's family house party things, when they down to Mexico and visit they famila down there,  i'm impressed with javier not getting locked up yet.

"Aye are you and that slutt Yessika still together?" I said smirking at him. Yeah that girl was a slutt I remember when she started giving javier head at my party or when Javier and jess were f***ing her in front of everybody now that sh!t was f***ing sick

"Naw but I do got a Kid with her" "Why you wanna hit it" he said smirking at me, he put his hand around his wrist and moved it up and down. 

"F*** No that B!tch was nasty back then imagine now!"

-=]......................................................................................................................................................