"Hey I know her." Hana said.

She had been keeping up with heroes more frequently now. Before the only one she cared about or paid attention to was All Might. Now that he was gone she had spent many nights looking over a bunch of heroes and their track records. Ms. Joke. A rather short woman with a greenish hair and a wide smile.

"You're a real laugh riot buddy."

"As usually you're impossible Joke."

"It's Joke the smile hero! She forces people around her to laugh which affects the way they think and keeps them from being able to move. Her fights were always insanity." Izuku ranted excited.

"Imagine it, if I was your wife you would have a future full of constant laughter."

"That sounds like an actual nightmare."

Hana scratched the back of her head.

"It seems that you two are close." Asui pointed out.

"Our agencies were near each other. As young heroes striving to make a difference in the world, mutual loved bloomed."

"No it didn't." Aizawa said quickly.

"I do miss your quick retorts! You're my favorite person to tease future husband." Joke shot finger guns at him.

"So Joke if you're here than that must mean-"

"That's right! Over here everyone this is U.A!"

Hana turned her head to see a group of students walking towards them. In the lead was a blonde girl with soft facial features and a tall boy with black curly hair.

"Oh woah it really is Class-A" the black haired boy said.

"Wow that's so amazing!" The blonde hit the boys shoulder excited.

"Second years from from Ketsubutsu Academy, this is class-two. Their my students."

The tall boy came over and gripped Izuku's hand.

"Hey I'm Shindo, seems like U.A had a lot of trouble this year must have been tough for you."

"Uh yeah-!"

"But even so, you're all still aiming to become pro heroes. Despite those hardships." He said rushing to hold Kaninari's hand.

He moved to Hana next and she blushed and looked at the ground.

"How wonderful!" He said meeting her eyes still.

She blushed harder and pulled her hand away.

"Hearts full of of fortitude I believe that's what every hero in the world needs to have." Shindo weekend and put up his fist.

I think I might love him. Hana shook the thought of her mind embarrassed.

At the same time she could tell something was off about this boy. He was too nice...

Was he sparkling? Or was that just her eyes playing tricks?

"And Bakugo, must've been hard for you what with that whole kidnapping incident."

"Huh?"

Hana's eyes widened and she shook her head.

"You have an especially strong will don't you? Today I'm gonna do my best to learn from you, I really hope you don't mind."

Shindo held out his hand and Bakugo slapped it away.

That was expected.

Hana still flinched however.