CHAP 49: OH SHIT, TOO MUCH PUBLICNESS FOR US. BUT WHATEVER, COS I LOVE YOU.

Začít od začátku

- I wish I have more arms. – he pouted his lips adorably and apologetically, which made my heart dropped to my ankle. Boy oh boy, he's so ridiculously cute.

I mean he chose two of the biggest ones, our friend helped us with a huge one, and all my ass had to do was to pull on my right the lightest luggage in all four of the big luggage, and a smallest one which barely had anything in it on the left hand side. Channing didn't allow me to be helpful at all. =((

- More arms are fine. Just don't have more hearts, cos I don't wanna fight with no bitches who you would keep in there. – I teased.

- If I have more hearts, there will only more places for you. Ain't no bitches got a toe in them.

He winked at me and made me burst out laughing. You guys may not know this but Channing Tatum's winks are so fucking unattractive LOL. My husband just cant wink.

- Alright, you two, stop already. My hair stands all up because of you motherfuckers! – a friend of ours who travelled in the same jet with us just told and unexpectedly made the both of us laugh like crazy and nonstop even though it wasn't even that funny.

But anyway, people in love are usually unusual.

- Gary. Here, take them. – that's all I heard from Channing Tatum's hurried voice as he was rushing his steps towards me, cos I was struggling with my luggage.

These things' wheels were stuck between a small crack on the ground, and I couldn't lift them up. Dammit!

- Jess. Leave them for me. You hop on the car first and wait, ok? – his sweet voice flowed in my ears and took my breaths away.

When I got my shit together, Channing had already had my luggage in his hands after easily lifted them up and started to push them towards the end of the car so Gary could put them in the trunk.

- Hubby, I'll see you in the car. – I said and did what he suggested.

- See ya, bun. – he happily said with a smile on his face.

------------------------------------------

As always, we had the best time ever in London, cos as long as we're together, every single trip is the best time of the lifetime.

We went shopping and again was followed by a bunch of paps. So many of them around us and it really felt like we're doing a photoshoot together but unwillingly. Oh, talking about a photoshoot reminds me something! We should really do a photoshoot together. I don't care what theme it is and what it's for, I just want one with him. Bruh, that'd be so fire. I mean he's that handsome and I'm a professional poser, so we'd do a good job together.

When we looked back at the photos that we were taken in the morning by the paps, which we didn't intend to, they're just all over my suggesting Instagram feed so we just had to see them all. And I wasn't mad at them, or at the people who posted them, which possibly more than half of the posters were my Heartbeats. But you know there was one of those pictures where at one point I had to give my hand out to ask him to hold on to mine LOL.

I don't know the reason behind this but Channing forgot to hold my hands or be hesitant to tighten it if he did hold. But again, I wasn't mad, wasn't disappointed, because I know his reason would be understandable even though I didn't ask him what it was. You can never imagine how much faith I give this man. Eternity, and unmeasurable.

- Why do you hold my hand so loose? You're running out of love, aren't you? – I teased, but I tried act hurt to freak him out for entertaining purpose.