CHAP 10: MAGIC MIKE IS NO LONGER ONE WHEN HE'S WITH ME. BACK OFF LADIES!

We're just chilling out on the bed and he asked with a disappointing voice:

-         Did you forget?

I felt weird, sat up and looked at him. I asked back:

-         Forget what?

-         Damn. That's hurt. – he smirked.

"What did I forget?" I asked myself. His birthday is in April, Evy's is in May. Oh wow I just realised our birthdays are in sequence, because mine is on March. Wow wow wow, What a coincident is that huh?

So what would it be then?

-         What? Tell me. – I was curious to the point I would rip his throat open if he kept procrastinating on telling me.

-         Tonight is the first show of Magic Mike in London (MM in LDN). – he gave me the answer that I needed a second ago.

-         Oh no. I'm so sorry Channing. – I sat still and ate on my guilt.

What a bad girlfriend I was! He always kept my schedule in his busy mind to catch up with my life, and I didn't remember anything about his life. To make myself even worse, the dates for MM in LDN were actually suggested by me.

I know, I only worried about myself.

-         Nah that's ok baby. I was joking. I know you would forget so I flew here to surprise you. – you guys!!! I don't deserve this man!!!

-         No Channing. I really am sorry. – I nearly cried by knowing how much my man tolerated my self-centred ass.

For anyone who is confused why I was the time planner of MM in LDN. It's because the shows were planned before we dated and they were meant from be from the beginning of September to mid of October. However, we dated shortly after it was planned. And I had a North America tour in October, so apparently if we sticked with the previous plan, we would have to be apart for so freaking long.

Long distance relationship is hard, especially for new couples like us. We definitely didn't want to risk our relationship and feeling for each other, so I suggested Channing to rearrange the time, to push it a little backward, close to the time I went back to the UK.

Because Channing is the head producer, he's in charge. And because I am his girlfriend, I had the right to rearrange his life.

Nooooo. I was joking, it's just because we wanted to spend time with each other as much as possible.

-         And I really am saying that I don't mind at all. – he smiled again you guys!! He was just so kind to me.

Channing rubbed my head while saying:

-         You are really busy with this whole tour right now. I can't blame you, can I? – his soft but manly voice warmed my heart.

He pulled his hand back after finishing the sentence, and I immediately shot my bum up to catch his hand and put it on my head again. I awkwardly moved his hand in small circles on the top of my head to gesture him that I needed more of the rubbing. I missed this so much, so there was no way I wanted him to stop.

Channing laughed at my weird wanting. He gently slid his hand to the back of my head and stronger pull my head into him.

We were centimetres apart, close enough that I could look into his green eyes and fell in love with him all over again.

His strong motion towards my head surprised the bejesus out of me, so my eyes were still wide open in shock. He slightly smiled, leant his body forward. His lips were heading to mine, so I spontaneously closed my eyes to wait for our intimate scene. But then I felt the sweetness on my forehead. He just put a quite long-lasting kiss on my forehead.