Practice match against Shutoku

3rd persons POV

All the members of Teiko basketball club were at the gate of their school, except for two. "Where the hell is Tetsuya and Mizumi?!" Aomine yelled. "Ano... I'm here." "The hell?! You were there?!" Aomine yelled at Kuroko. "Hai." 'Why aren't I used to this?!' He thought to himself.

"All that's left is Mizumicchi."-Kise.

"Mizumi won't be coming here. Apparently she's already there." Akashi said. 'Akashicchi is calling Mizumicchi by her first name!' Kise was smiling like a mad man right now.

"How did she know the way? And Kise, stop smiling. You're looking more like a lunatic when you smile." -Midorima.

'So mean-ssu!' Kise thought. "She won't tell me. We'll just have to find out." Then all of them entered the bus and went to Shutoku High.

~Timeskippu ^_^

They arrived just in time for their practice match to start. Once they were changed, Akashi looked for Mizumi. 'Where is she?' He asked himself. "Teiko High School, please choose your starting members." An announcer said. 'We will have to start without her.'

~Meanwhile at the locker room for Shutoku.

"Arigato, for lending me this jersey. I can't believe I forgot my jersey when we'll be having a practice match."

"I know. What will you do without me?" The person said back with a hint of teasing. "Why did you choose to go there anyway? They're already strong enough. We need you more than them." The girl sighed and walked to the court. "I know that. But you'll get stronger once they're here." A smirk was on her face when she left the person confused.

Mizumi's POV

I ran back to the court to see the match starting. "They started without me?!" Well I am a bit late but come on. I looked over the score and they were dominating. "I told you. We need you more Mizu-chan" I looked over at my cousin. 'If they're losing this bad, then it won't hurt if its just one match right? Besides this'll be like training for the boys.' I nodded my head and he lead me towards the Shutoku bench.

"Oi! Takao!, why d'you bring a girl?" "Captain! She's my cousin! The one I've been telling you about. She'll play for us this one time." Their captain looked displeased that a player from the opposing team will help them. "Dont worry, I won't play. I'll just help boost your strength." I told him.

"By the way, the name's Fujiwara Mizumi." "I'm Otsubo Taisuke. Yoroshkonegaishimasu............... Can I ask how exactly are you gonna help us? And wouldn't that be called cheating?" I smiled mischievously. "It won't be called cheating if they don't know it's me." I simply stated and went to the back. I hid myself there and observed the players.

'They lack confidence in themselves' before I could activate the zone, Shutoku called a time-out. "Shutoku time-out. Their coach looked at their players. 'They're all exhausted and it's only been five minutes since they started'

"Okay! We'll change players. Otsubo, Miyaji, Kimura and Takao you're in. You're our best players, so make sure you take the flow of the game. Even if this is just a practice match, play it like your life depends on it!" Woah, he's got the essence of a great coach. "Osu!" All of them yelled. Takao whispered something to the coach. He looked at me and nodded his head. "Approved. Let the game begin." I whispered in a low voice.

[[A/N: I let my brother pick from Kaijo, Shutoku and Yosen. And this is what he picked. I'll just use the teams in the anime minus the GoM members on them for every match.]]