Act 1: I Like Guys

"I am In Love with you." Sweat is starting to form in his forehead and between his nose and lips. Then he rubs his hand together.
This is one of distinct mannerism of Ian when he gets very nervous.

Ian is a gay that concealed his gender preference ever since he realizes his deep affection for this man in front of him, his bestfriend, Zacari.
Zacari and Ian has been friends forever and he(Zacari) never suspected him(Ian). But today he laid his self bare as he confessed his undying feelings.

Ian is scared but after not hearing any response from Zacari he lifted his head only to be deeply hurt as Zacari looks at him with disgust and confusion.
He lowers his head and rubs his arm with the other hand and shy away with bitter smile.

Yesterday, Zacari told him that he confessed to his long time girlfriend and she agreed to marry him.
Zacari wants his help to prepare his wedding and even asks him to be his bestman.
The agony and pain in his heart when he realizes that Zacari will never know his feelings made him brave enough and confess to him.
Not in any place but in their office.
Even the fiancee of Zacari who is their co worker are very shock.
Who is Ian? He is the company's owner son. The future owner. They cant afford to make him as an enemy.
But that is not what going through Ian's head. He just wants him to know. He just wants him to reject him.

"Ian...You are sly." Zacari said as he walks away.

Not even a rejection.
Ian is burden by this pain.
Is it better if he didn't tell him?
Is it better to just hide his feelings?
He is drinking alone in the rooftop building but as he drowned himself in alcohol, misstep and died.
He never know what happened to Zacari but he wishes that he wont misunderstand him and don't think he attempts suicide. He is scared of pain and grotesque, after all. He just hope his handsome face remains intact after his fall but who is he kidding? He fell from 26th floor building!

****

When Ian opens his eyes he realizes that he gets reborn.
The place is spooky as the air feels thick of black smoke but surprisingly he is not choke by them. Actually he feels comfortably breathing them.
Blinking his eyes and looking around he has this funny impression of vampire themed ancient palace where the setting is in dim but majestic horror place.
Terror envelopes him when a huge monster with enormous horn appear in the door. His face is handsome but ice cold and pale. He looks down at him and reaches toward him. His nails are sharp and long that made him shut his eyes in a hurry.
He feels someone raises him in the air gently and securely tuck him in their embrace. When he opens his eyes the handsome but a monster like man smiles at him.

"Arent my son handsome?" He gently said contrast to his chilly face.

"Ofcourse. He is as magnificent as your Majesty Lord Demon King."

'Hey What?' Is the first thing that enters his small head.
Then as a cue he looks at his back and he sees a mirror. The handsome chilly face monster is caring him...a baby!

'Oh Gawd. Oh Gawd. Is this that? The legendary reincarnation to a different world????' the little child wriggle in the King's arm but didn't succeed as expected.
He looks at his feeble arm.
'Urgh, so useless!'

"Don't struggle or Ill slam you down, my child." The Demon King said as he frowns but gentle raise him up in the high.

The little child is so vexed but look closely, he doesn't look like his father at all.
Is he an adopted child?
Will he really slam him to the ground? Will he die again after reincarnation?
He pitifully sobs.

"My King it appears the Prince is scared of your taunt."

"Don't be foolish. How can a new born child understand a grown up? Even if he is my child?" the King shakes his head and punches the followers head so loud his face is stuck in the ground.