On our way to my apartment, I couldn't help it but zone out. Tania and Pam conversed as Tania drove. I wish I could close my eyes, open em up and my life would be perfect. I find myself thinking of Jamari. When I broke down in his house yesterday he had this facial expression I've never seen on him before. He looked as if he had sympathy for me. Like he wanted to hold me so bad. But, maybe I'm just reading meaning to it. You can never know what's really on Jamari's mind.
"You sure you don't want us to stay with you? " Pam snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah. I'd be okay. See you later"
We said our goodbyes and soon enough I was inside my apartment.

Brushing my teeth, I starred at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible. I applied some scrub on my face before going to take off my clothes.

As I'm about to step into my shower cubicle, I hear a knock on the door. I'm definitely not expecting anyone.
"Ugh"
I put on my bathrobe and hurry to go check. Opening the door...

"Jamari? "

Right now I feel extremely insecure, considering the fact that I'm nude underneath my robe

Right now I feel extremely insecure, considering the fact that I'm nude underneath my robe. But what the hell is my boss doing here? I'm most likely fired cos I didn't even tell him I wasn't going to make it to work today.

"Hey Luna. How are ya? "

He seems like he's in a good mood. Gosh this dude better not act crazy right now. I don't have any atom of strength to handle his multi personality disorder.

"I'm good?, I guess" I whispered the last part, trying as much as possible to avoid every form of eye contact with him.

"You down for some chicken sandwich? I got some sprite here too. Heard you like that shit. So you gon let me in? "
He cocked his eyebrow, smirking at me. Is someone allowed to look this good?

"Is it spicy? "
" You know the vibes" I couldn't help but to giggle at the way he wiggled his brows while he said that.
Stepping aside, I let him come in. His cologne made my legs week asf.

"Uhm, I was just about to shower, make yourself comfortable. I'd be back soon"
He looked over his shoulder to glance at me before focusing back on arranging our lunch.

"Sure, go clean yourself up. Can't let all that foul smell ruin my lunch"
"Douchebag"

*Jamari*

Seeing Luna look so broken yesterday did something to me. I've never seen her that way before. Today she didn't show up to work and honestly, I don't care, I just hope she's fine.
Heard her pops was having a heart issue and it's gotten worse. Last night, I couldn't stop thinking about Luna. It pained me to know that she might be crying her ass out while I'm in bed sleeping. That made me stay up late.
I hope she's okay. I really do.

Waking up this morning, she was still on my mind. My head was messing with me. I just wanted to hug her and let her know I'm here for her. Damn this girl is causing my head to fuck with me, I can't even focus.
After my usual morning routine, my mind was still fucking with me. So I went with my guts.
I called a well known doctor I was familiar with. I organized for Luna's dad to be transferred to a different hospital were special care was going to be given to him. I want him to be given all the help and assistance that he'd be needing. Hopefully he recovers fast and Luna would be happy. I want her happy.