chapter 11

Himiko's POV

I walk in to the room where the body was discovered and I saw Tenko on the floor dead (A/N I know Angie dies before Tenko but I don't give one) I walk over to her dead corpse crying. "Why are you crying Himi?" I looked at kokichi and realised he was still in my arms.

I hand him over to shuichi and said " Don't worry am fine"
"But your eyes are leaking"
"I SAID AM FINE" I then ran out of the room.

Shuichi's POV

When Himiko ran out the room kokichi looked at me. His eyes started to water as his breathing became louder and louder. "Shshsh kokichi don't cry it's not your fault that she is up set." I keep my voice calm and rock kokichi in my hands. "But Soochi, if I wasn't hungry Tenko we would be still alive."

I then heared Maki walk over and picked up kokichi from my arms and said. "Kokichi listen to me ok. This isn't your fault. Non of this was your fault. You did nothing wrong." Then she hugged him and then the small grape fell asleep in her arms.

Maki's POV

I sighed in relief that kokichi fell asleep I looked up and saw everyone in the room with aww in their eyes. "W-what are you looking at. Haven't we got a case to solve" did I stutter. Oh great now they will know I have a soft spot for kokichi.

(Skip from the class trial also Angie is dead cuz korekiyo kill her and got executed)

Kaito's POV

After the class trial I took Kokichi to my room to sleep. Am glad Monokuma didn't let Kokichi partiserpate in the class trial. I walk into my room and saw Kokichi in his sleepwear.

I lay down next to him keeping him warm and protected

I lay down next to him keeping him warm and protected. I then let my self fall asleep.

Kokichi's POV

I wake up and snuck outside the room. I look out to darkness but am used to the dark. Walk to where some stairs and slowly when down them when suddenly some one pushed me and I fell down the stairs. I felt something run down my face and then.

Everything when black...

(A/N oooo I wonder who pushed him down the stairs. And also it's my birthday yay💜💙 have a good day people)