"Don't you want money?" Qiao Yu looked at Xia Ning's back and asked all of a sudden.

Xia Ning ignored him and continued moving forward. 

"Name your price."

"How much do you think you can pay me to make me go away?"

"I will pay you ten million."

"Qiao Yu is worth more than a hundred billion, and you are only paying me ten million? Do you think you are talking to a homeless person? It can't be less than a hundred million… US dollars."

The voices of the two were even clearer in a quiet night. One belonged to Gao Yang and the other was Xia Ning's.

Xia Ning turned around suddenly and looked at the man behind her. He was holding his phone and playing this recording. Her eyes changed. Gao Yang did a good job cutting the recording and making her sound like a snobbish woman.

She turned around and wanted to leave. This was even better. He hated her. So he would not show up in front of her again.

"If you want money, marry me again. You can have half of mine." The low voice of the man sounded suddenly.

***
Chapter 107: Your Brother Is Sick!

Remarry him, and share his fortune?

Xia Ning stopped her steps and sneered. She took out her phone again and called.

“Gao Yang, come here fast. Your cousin is very sick. Get him to a mental hospital.”

She finished her words, turned around and waved her phone at Qiao Yu, completely ignoring his bad face. “President Qiao, wait for your cousin here. You seem very sick. Don’t run around. I gotta go.” Before Qiao Yu could speak, she walked to the side of the road and jumped into a taxi.

Qiao Yu stood there with a sulky face and a deep frown. What kind of attitude was this? Didn’t she believe what he said?

After about five minutes, a black Maybach stopped along the curb.

Gao Yang rushed out of the car and ran to Qiao Yu. “Bro, what happened?”

Xia Ning’s call surprised him. He was curious why she would call her and did not expect her to be with his brother.

He looked around and Xia Ning was already gone.

“Bro, what happened?” Gao Yang looked at Qiao Yu and asked curiously.

Qiao Yu walked to his car.

Seeing Qiao Yu’s unpleasant face, Gao Yang followed and said, “Bro, is Xia Ning chasing you? I knew her words were not trustworthy. But didn’t you hear the recording? Why would you still pay attention to her?”

“Gao Yang!” Qiao Yu suddenly stopped his steps and looked at the man in front of him. He warned, “You should not be getting between me and her. This will be the last time.”

“I don’t understand, Brother!” Gao Yang shouted out loud, “What’s good about a snobbish woman like her?”

Qiao Yu pulled a long face and opened the car door. He darted a glance at Gao Yang. “Clear your gossips tomorrow with the media. This happened because of you so you should be the one to fix it.”

Gao Yang was a bit unwilling, but Qiao Yu did not even give him the chance to say no. Looking at the car getting farther and farther away, he rolled his eyes with his arms akimbo.

He did not like Xia Ning before, and all of a sudden he was falling for her? What was wrong with him?

When Xia Ning got in the taxi, her face turned bad immediately. How dare he say that? Remarry him?