The beginning of the end

Start from the beginning

Fucking pool! 

Of all places, why would I end up beside the pool?!

“Let’s see how long you can last”

Eric snaps his fingers and three more men came into view with steel bats on their grip.

Hours.

It took them hours of beating the shit out of me before my body gave up.

Blood came rushing down my face when the blonde brute slammed his bat at the back of my head.

Fuck

My mind went dizzy and my vision blurred.

I collapsed on the grass and the last thing I saw was Jennie’s beautiful cat-like eyes.

~

Walking through the garden, my heart pounded fast as the girl in the fountain watched the cosmic sky.

“What took you so long Manoban?”

Her beautiful set of cat-like eyes were narrowed and my heart felt light as she furrowed her brows at me.

“I’m sorry princess, but I had to take care of a few things”

“Well hurry up and kiss me” she says and I smile in content.

~

“Wake up Manoban”

A voice is calling me but why do I feel so restless?

“I said wake up bitch!”

Gasping for air, my consciousness returned when cold water washed over me.

I blink multiple times but my left eye won’t open.

I have no idea how long I was unconscious and tied up.

Hours?

Days?

I have no clue.

My whole body felt sore and my lips were busted with dried blood. My head felt heavy as if my blood is being drained and stucked on my brain.

“You are such a waste of time”

When my vision clears, I began to panic.

Fuck!

Now that’s what I wanted to see –” Eric smirks.

“Fear”

"You've slept on me for a day Manoban. And for me, time is gold"

Eric is now wearing a simple white white shirt and a washed up denim.

I was tied upside down to a fucking pulley and my mind went haywire. My breath hitched at the sight of the pool below me.

Oh God no.

“You’re not the only one who prepared for this Manoban.” Eric stands from his seat and walks over to the end of the rope that was tightly secured at the pole.

My body was shaking in fear.

Fuck Manoban stop being such a pussy!

It’s just water!

“You see, I made my own research. I know how you lost your memory, how your father died and most specially –“

Eric loosens the rope and my whole body sank in the cold water.

Noooooo!

My voice was muffled and my heart escaped my chest.

Someone help me!

Tears were washed away by the cold water as they escaped my eyes.

I was fucking scared.

I was trembling in fear.

My body was pulled out of the water and I gasp for air like a mad man.

“Feels great right?” Eric grins

I wanted to beg for my life at that moment but no -

I would rather die than beg.

“Now let’s try that again”

He loosens the rope once again and I sank deeper to my death trap.

I didn’t know how many times he tortured me on that fucking pool but one thing’s for sure –

My body is giving up.

“Mr. Nam, they’re here”

“Took them long enough” Eric nods and the man with a thick beard approached me.

Cutting the rope with a knife, he dropped me on the cold water and pulled me to the side of the pool.

I was already numb –

Numb enough to ignore the pain as the man forced me to kneel.

“You did a great job today Manoban. You’re men already found you and they brought me what I needed without any effort”

Eric kneels in front of me with a smirk on his face.

“I showed you how good the Private Auction was Manoban, but you betrayed me by sending a fucking battalion on my door three years ago!”

He pulled a golden pocket knife from his pants and I writhed in pain as the blade grazed the skin of my right cheek.

But again, I was too numb to feel the pain.

“Now here’s my revenge you asshole”

Blood stained my coat like a spilled ink as his knife penetrated my stomach.

Eric and his men walked away as I toppled over my own blood.

Jennie –

I can’t die.

No I can’t.

--------------

AN: Sorry for the long wait guys! It took me days to write this because it's so hard to write something so breaking when I'm happy and in a good mood.

I had to switch my mood in 360 degree in order to do this.

Nakakabaliw actually 🤣🤣

I think I already have multiple personalities.

Anyway, just hold on guys!

Don't give up please.