chappie 35

"there's actually another way to tell someone you love them indirectly, if you're too shy to admit it to them."

kusuo lowers his gaze back to his textbook. "what's the point of this?" he thought. how can you use other words to show your love to someone? he foudthat confusing. was "i love you" not enough that they had to come up with witty words that fits the romantic category?

"and since it's the tanabata festival later tonight, i'll share it to you. use it wisely." said the teacher as she gave her class a wink after witnessing their rather thrilled expressions. "although, just a reminder that relationship within school grounds still aren't allowed!"

"another way to say i love you to someone is.."

you yawned, stretching your arms up in the air as you tilted your head at the sight of kusuo's daze expression. "hello?" you called out, waving your hand in front of his face. "are you okay?

returning his sight back to you, he nodded while leaning his back on the chair he's seated in. "are you..going to the festival later?" he questioned.

"i think. i hope. as you can see," you paused, gesturing at the books scattered around the library table you're using. "thesis. i want to finish it as soon as possible. why? are you? i'll come, if you will."

"i don't like crowded places." kusuo responded.

"but you like the festival activities, right?" you grinned, pointing the tip of your pen towards the pink headed psychic. "let's go. it'll be fun to just loosen up for a bit. and don't you want to make wishes, too?"

"what? how old are you to still believe that?" kusuo scoffed, crossing his arms. "you don't believe in psychics but you believe in wishes?"

you pouted at the sudden truth being slapped directly to your face. "..because they are true. at least, that's what i tell myself." you said, resting your cheek on the palm of your hand, slightly grinning as you stared at kusuo. "i think it's true, because i met you."

kusuo raises his brows, looking at you through his tinted green glasses. "cheesy." he flatly commented as he returned his attention to the book he was holding earlier.

"mean!" you stated. "i thought it was romantic!"

"you're lying."

"was not!"

after stacking up the books you scattered on the table, kusuo stood up from his seat. "so, we'll go later?" he heard you questioned.

genuinely, he was clearly unsure whether to go or not. with his teacher telling his classmates unnecessary information, he wss sure enough that he'll be running into not only one, maybe three or more classmates that are desperate for relationships, at the festival. he would love to not get his ass involve with any of classmates during a peaceful festival.

kusuo shrugs, hanhing the strap of his bag over his shoulder as he pushes the chair back under the table. "i don't-"

"great!" you clasped your hands together, lightly nudging on kusuo's arm with your elbow. "i'll see you tonight, then! see you! see you!"

kusuo watches as you gave him a giddy green while rushing towards the exit door of the library. "..i didn't say anything about going." he said. "what a moron."