mochi_mo_lala

MOCHI_MO_LALA has named the chat LACHIMOLALA NATION.

MOCHI_MO_LALA has changed his name to MOCHI_MOCH.

MOCHI_MOCH has added MIN.YOONGS and 5 others to the chat.

MIN.YOONGS: why am I here?

MOCHI_MOCH: because we don't have a chat so I made one??

MIN.YOONGS: no.

MOCHI_MOCH has changed MIN.YOONGS nick name to LIL.MEOW.MEOW

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: why am I lil.meow.meow??

MOCHI_MOCH: because you're our pet cat. All you do is eat and sleep and you're a little evil...

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: and your everyone's baby what difference does it make?

MOCHI_MOCH has changed his name to BABY_MOCHI:

BABY_MOCHI: you happy now??

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: am I ever?

MEME-MASTER-T: why yes...yes you are

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: Where'd you come from

MEME-MASTER-T: well.......... When 2 ppl luv each other.......

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: and your done.

MEME-MASTER-T: don't you wanna know????

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: oh trust me....I probably know more about it than you do.....right?? @MINS_HOE-SEOK

MEME-MASTER-T: you sure? My mans is a real freak. @KOOKIE.JUNG

KOOKIE.JUNG: why you calling me a freak?

MEME-MASTER-T: a real freak in the sheets right babe?

KOOKIE.JUNG: I already said srry for taking the sheets last night. You still mad bro???

MEME-MASTER-T: YES.

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: this didn't go the way I expected it to....

HANDSOME_GUY: wow and here I thought our maknaes weren't our babies anymore :'(

BABY_MOCHI: why wouldn't they be babies anymore????

HANDSOME_GUY: nvm chim chim lmao.

BABY_MOCHI: ooooh I get it....does that mean I'm not a baby anymore :'(

MEME-MASTER-T: *SPITS OUT BOBA* *ALSO FAINTS*

KOOKIE.JUNG: *DIES OF EMBARRASSMENT*

BABY_MOCHI: what? Didn't I tell you guys...I know for a fact that Jungkook and Taehyung know lol...;-)

KOOKIE.JUNG: JIMIN NO ONE WAS SUPOOSE TO FIND OUT!!

MEME-MASTER-T: wow lol I bet no one here is surprised...I mean Jimin does have nice cakes ;-)

JOONIE.NAM: oof...how did this happen?!!

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: look who decided to join the chat...also Jimin isn't a baby anymore.

HANDSOME_GUY: I never seen this coming...

MINS_HOE-SEOK: how long has this been going on?? Are you guys all like a thing now orrrr......? Because Jimin I thought it was me you and yoongi?

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: *trips over myself because that was suppose to be a secret*...way to go hobi now everyone knows...

MINS_HOE-SEOK: my bad but I thought all three of us were like a thing :-[

BABY_MOCHI: wow this is totally coming off the wrong way...

HANDSOME_GUY changes chat name to JIMIN.IS.A.THOT.

BABY_MOCHI: really seokjinnie hyung???

JOONIE.NAM: you are no longer our soft baby boy.... (TT)

BABY_MOCHI changed his name to SEXY_MANDU

SEXY_MANDU: I've upgraded from mochi to mandu...thanks guys B-)

MINS_HOE-SEOK: how can you do this to me :'((((

MINS_HOE-SEOK has changed his name to BETRAYED.BOII

BETRAYED.BOII: don't expect anything next time you see me. We're done. Right yoongi.

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: I mean it's not like we were exclusive. Let's just let him have fun he is young after all.

SEXY_MANDU: yeah I think I like someone else anyways...like...I like like him.....

MEME-MASTER-T: OMGGGGG WHO IS IT JIMIN YOU GOTTA LET ME KNOW SO I CAN SET YOU UP.

MEME-MASTER-T has changed his name to JIMINS-MATCHMAKER

JIMINS-MATCHMAKER: already then jimin now for your next class I will be monitoring and figuring out who you like. Okay? Don't be surprised when you see me sitting outside the window of your classes.

SEXY_MANDU: I'm leaving

SEXY MANDU has signed off

KOOKIE.JUNG: I'll help you in anyway I can tae.

KOOKIE.JUNG has changed his name to SET.JIMIN.UP

JOONIE.NAM: okay everyone let's sleep I know for a fact all of y'all have to get up early for classes and/or work...it's freaking 1:38 in the morning. Just remember if you don't stop I know where you live......

JIMINS-MATCHMAKER: geez sleep deprived namjoon is not a fun namjoon... Good night hyungs 💜 and babe ;-)