“Nice to meet you.” you said. He put his hand out for you to take, you assumed he wanted a shake, but he kissed your knuckles.

“Nice to meet you too, Miss.” he was blushing and so were you. He was the first man that held your hand.

“Credence, show (Y/N) around while I talk with Mrs. Anderson. After that you come down and we will tell you everything you need to know.”

“Yes, Ma.” he said in a low voice and guided you upstairs.

As you walked you heard the two women talk.

He showed you everything in the small house. You were amazed that you heard him, sometimes he talked in such a low voice, it was barely audible. At last he showed you his bedroom.

“I’m the only one w-who has his own b-bedroom.” he said. You noticed that he was extremely shy, you didn’t mind, you found it cute.

“S-so, what do you think about this? I mean, marriage and stuff.” You asked him as you sat on a chair and he sat on his bed. He had his eyes on the ground and he played with his fingers, clearly nervous.

“I-I couldn’t s-say no to Ma. S-she knows what’s g-good for me.” you nodded. There was an uncomfortable silence that he broke, to your surprise.

“B-but I will t-try and do everything I-I can to m-make you happy. I k-know that this is s-sudden and y-you probably don’t want t-this, but I-I’ll try. I-I already found a j-job s-so you don’t h-have to.” you were really stunned, he really had a nice and gentle heart. Although it was an arranged marriage, he will try and do everything he can, you found that fascinating. You smiled at him when he finally looked at you.

“Then, I will try my best as well.”

*time skip*

You and Credence got married five days later your first meeting. You wore a nice cheap wedding dress, and Credence wore a suit. It was a small ceremony, but it was lovely. Credence was so red, he couldn’t look at you for a few hours. When he did he complimented you and said that you looked breathtaking. You smiled so much, your face started to hurt.

After the ceremony you moved to your new home. You have never seen it before, Ms. Lou and Kate told you and Credence that it will be a gift and you can not see it until the end of the ceremony.

You stood in front of the door, Credence was opening the door, you could tell that he was blushing, it made you worry about his well-being, this much blood in the head must not bee healthy. You hoped that he will get used to you quickly, so you can get used to him, after all you were married now.

Your thoughts were interrupted when the door opened, you wanted to walk in but your husband stopped you. You turned to him, confused.

“I-I knew about this t-tradition, that t-the husband has to carry his w-wife into their home. M-may I?” you blushed and nodded at him.

To your surprise, he picked you us easier than you thought. You put your hands around his neck as he carried you in, he kicked the door close and settled you down.

“Thank you.” you told him, he smiled.

You looked around the place, it was fully furnished. It wasn’t much, a little kitchen to the left and a small living room to you right at the end of the living room was a door, the bathroom you assumed. A little corridor was at the end of the kitchen, leading you to the bedroom. You found it a rather nice little apartment.

You walked around the living room, you found a balcony at the end of it. You found it lovely. You then went to the bathroom and to the kitchen, finally you entered the bedroom. You felt Credence’s presence behind you.