Chapter Two

A group of minions were standing at a street corner holding a sign that said
WILL WORK FOR D*CK
when they were approached by Gru.

They all instantly came at the sight of his toothpicks legs and massive nose.

Gru had seen the sign, and since he hadn't gotten cooch in fifty years, he was pretty horny.

Gru wasted no time and tied all the minions up right there on the street corner and slapped their juicy yellow cheeks.

He wanted to penetrate the little yellow beans so badly, but it was No Nut November.

Instead, he took out the bananas he had just bought while grocery shopping. He slipped a fat one into each of their tiny buttholes.

He grew a few more arms so he could slide the bananas in and out of all of them at the same time. The minions came so hard that they forgot how to speak english.

Gru got back in his car and drove home, eating the bananas that had been in the minions.

The minions were in awe. They knew they had found the person they had been searching for. They hurried back to the other minions to tell them what had happened, and then they all went to Gru's house.

Gru was sitting at home trying to suck his own d*ck when he heard the doorbell ring. He jumped and peeked out the windows, hoping it wasn't the FBI.

What he saw waiting for him was much better.