Study Break

It had been a a few weeks since Harrison had complemented the blonde snake and now he was actually able to talk to him again.

During this week Harrison had been so busy with quidditch that he got behind is all his studies and today in transfigurations Harrison had fell asleep and the snake sitting next to him started thinking.

'I should wake him up'

As Dolan went to wake up the tired lion Harrison turn and his sleeping face was relaxed, soft and so sweet looking. Dolan pulled his hand away and found himself just looking at Harrison his heart melting and he had a soft dusting of pink over his soft pale face.

'He looks so peaceful.....and cute wait what cute no stop it his against everything you are don't fall for the only boy you can't get'

Dolan shook his head roughly which woke up the sleeping lion and Harrison looked at Dolan and asked.

"Are you ok Dolan?"

Dolan jumped at the soft half asleep voice coming from next him and blushes darker and turned away and muttered.

"Yes I'm fine but why are you so tired today?"

Harrison blushed soft at the other boy's question and smiled and replied.

"I stayed up really late last night to do the homework cuz I had quidditch yesterday and I didn't get much sleep"

Dolan looked at him and looked at Harrison features his heart yearning to grab his soft baby face and kiss him but Dolan pushed away those thoughts and then said softly.

"I can help you get caught up if you want?"

Harrison's eyes widen at the other boys offer and then he smiled brightly ,the smile that melts Dolans heart, and he said happily.

"That would be great!! Thank you so much"

Dolan blushes softly and rubbed the back of his neck and said softly.

"So I'll see you in my common room at 6?"

Harrison nodded as the teacher dismissed them without think and then Dolan got up and walked away and then it hit Harrison.

He just agreed to go to the common room of the house he was always bashing.

He ran after Dolan but he had disappeared and now Harrison had to go to the one common room that hated him.

~time skip to 5:30 brought you by Harrison looking surprisingly good in green~

Harrison walked slowly up to the door of the slytherin common. He knocked on the larger door. Dolan swung the large door wide open dramatically and smiled.

"You actually showed up. And your early? Did you miss me that much?"

Harrison blushed and laughed it off "playing" along.

"Yeah I just couldn't wait til 6 to see your dumb face"

Which didn't come out as sarcastic as he hoped and Dolan gave him a small smile.

"I saved us a small table in the corner away from the larger part of the room so there isn't a fight"

Harrison laughed nervously and Dolan looked at him.

"It's ok I don't hold a grudge about words spoken by a lonely Lion"

He winks and lead Harrison to a table in the far back corner that Dolan has books spread out on with extra quills and parchment. Harrison smiles and raised an eyebrow looking at Dolan.

"You planned for a lot. Are you planning to keep me here all night?"

Harrison says slightly seductively and Dolan smirks mischievously and replies.

"If that's what it takes."

Harrison blushed and sat down and Dolan sat next to him and looked at him.

"Shall we get started?"

Harrison nodded and grabbed the transfigurations book and opened to the page they were working on and Dolan leaned in to read it with him.

~three hour time skip so it's like 9 now~

Harrison stood up frustrated by devination and walks to the radio and turns it on and the sweet smooth voice of Frank Sanatra flows out of the radio and Harrison smiles. (The common room is completely empty except for Harrison and Dolan)

"Hey is oldies hour"

Dolan looked up from the book and looked at the boy in front of him holding out his hand and Dolan took it and got up and Harrison wrapped his arms around Dolans neck and Dolan held his hips as they slow dance to got you under my skin. As they star into each other's eyes Harrison blushed softly as Dolan pulled him closer and smiles. The two boys slowly stopped dancing as Dolan leaned down and softly kissed Harrison.

Harrison eyes widen and than slowly closed as he slowed kisses Dolan back deeply his hand sliding into Dolans blonde hair tangling his slim fingers in the soft golden locks.

Dolans pulled Harrison closer their bodies as close as they can be the two boy slowly getting heated as Harrison's hands slide down to Dolans tie and taking it off the other boy.

Dolan gently press Harrison against the wall pulling away as Harrison started to undo the first couple buttons on Dolans shirt before Dolan pinned his hands on the wall and Dolan took off Harrison vest and then Dolans nimble hands quickly got rid of the tie and Dolan gently started kissing the neck of the smaller boy.

Harrison gave a light moan at the heat on his neck and he leans into every touch while his mind swirls with pure bliss of what he had been dreaming of for weeks.

Dolan then pulled away and looked Harrison right in the eyes and said.

"I'm not going to move as fast with you. Because I wanna saver this moment when you beg for a snake to please you"

Dolan smirks and before Harrison can answer Dolan is kissing him and lifts him up and Harrison wrapped his legs around the snake kissing him deeply and as Harrison goes to try to take it further they both hear someone walking down from the dorm rooms and the break apart quickly and fix themselves and Harrison grabs his books quickly and gives Dolan one more kiss then sprints out of the slytherin common room smiling like an idiot.

But what Harrison doesn't know.

Is he put on the wrong tie...

///so like it's bad but like I hope you guys like it!!!///