Meeting the Snake

(This is pre war/fight)
Harrison walked to potions with Leo close in toe. Both of them laughing and messing around as they walked.
As they rounded the corner Leo pushed Harrison through the door way and right into the arms of a certain blonde snake. Dolan pushed Harrison off and snarled.

"Watch it"

Dolan than huffed, rolled his eyes and strode off as Harrison stumbled to regain his balance. Harrison watched the boy walk off curiously. As soon as Harrison balanced himself Leo walked up behind him and looked at the slightly star struck boy in front of him and asked.

"Hey Harrison you ok mate?"

Harrison blinked. Leo's voice bringing him back to reality. As Harrison looked at Leo a very light powdering of pink across his cheeks and said.

"Huh? What did you say"

Leo just looked from the snake to Harrison and had a smirk across his face and than replied.

"Do you know him? Or something?"

As he spoke Leo gestured in Dolans direction. Harrison glazed at Dolan and looked at his serious strong features that made up his face and he felt soft butterflies and he looked away and made eye contact with a smirking Leo and Harrison blushed light and said.

"No of course I don't know him! He's a Slytherin! You know how I feel about snakes!"

Leo put his hands up defensively backing up a little bit and smirking softly.

"Ok ok ok mate calm down I was just messing with you"

Harrison calmed down and they both laughed about it softly then quickly got to the table and took out there books.

///thank you for reading!!! I do not own these characters!!! I have been following the storyline for as long as I have seen and I love it!! I'm writing from the beginning cuz the love story is amazing and deserve it so I hoped you liked it so fine thank you for reading///