Corndogs and sunsets

I was finding it hard leaving my bed today, Having zero sleep was affecting me. I trudge through my morning routine, slipping on some biker shorts, and a baggy shirt to go stretch with San. 

Headphones in I walked across campus ignoring the world and everyone inside it

Headphones in I walked across campus ignoring the world and everyone inside it. Everyone was snuggled up around campus. It reeked of love, everywhere I looked people were flirting. I thought that Yugyeom liked me, but am I even ready for a relationship. I made my to the studio, listening to break up songs to make me feel better about being single. I'm single by choice and not someone else's choice. 

I reached the practice room early unloading all my stuff. Putting on some music to loosen up before stretching. My body starts to move with the rhythm, I relax into the beat letting it lead me around the room. I was so immersed in the music that I didn't notice that San had come in and was watching me.  After the final song ended San clapped behind me. I turned around grabbing my heart from surprise. 

"It's kind of creepy that you were just watching me dance unannounced." 

"I didn't want to interrupt anything so beautiful."

I studied his face seeing if there was any hint of him making fun of me. I couldn't find any signs of humor from him.

"Thanks?" he laughed off my awkwardness. 

"Hani you haven't changed a bit." I frowned at him. I've changed a lot mentally and physically. I worked hard to change who i was, i became thinner and more confident. I learned how to truly love myself. I avoid his eyes that followed my movement across the room to him.

"Are you ready to stretch?" i positioned myself in front of the mirror. Bending my top half to touch the ground. San took a spot next to me following my movements, occasionally I would catch him looking at me through his eyelashes. thirty minutes flew past as we finished stretching everything. I laid on the floor tired from simple stretching. Like i said i didn't want to get out of bed today, and here I was socializing.

"Hey, if you want I'm going to get food. If you come with me I'll treat you." He does owe me food from the time he made my tray fall in the cafeteria. I got off my spot on the floor getting my stuff together.

"Since you insist, What do you want?" I don't look at him, but know he is looking at me.

"I was thinking about... Corndogs and Ramen." I haven't had corndogs in years. I grabbed my bag, walking to him with a smile on my face.

"I love corndogs!" San's smile reached his eyes

"I know." I slowly looked over to him, San knows more about me than anyone else, besides my mom. I didn't have friends in high school so I never had a best friend. 

We reached a vendor outside of campus, this little old lady smiled at San and I. San's phone rang, he walked over to the side to talk to the person on the other end.