[Chapter 17] - Protecting My Love

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(E/C) - Eye Color

===========================

(Your POV)

My heart was pounding, and my eyes were filled with anger and determination. Yuri's knife was in my hands, gripping on to it as if it was some sort of sword. Natsuki's father and I locked eyes and glared each other down. I have to stay strong and buy some time before the police arrive.

As our blades were clashed, making a slightly unpleasant sound as we both held our blades in place. Then, I kicked Mr. Gushiken at his leg, pushing him away from me while dropping his switchblade. While he was stunned, I stood my ground and gripped onto the knife.

Mr. Gushiken: You're a little shit you know that?

(Y/N): What? Did you expect me to just stand there and take it?

He charged at me again, picking up his switchblade and swinging it towards my face. I took a sideways dodge and punched him from his backside, knocking him into the floor. However, I letted my guard down for a split second, which allowed him to do a sweep kick at my feet. I lost balance and fell onto the floor on my back.

(Y/N): Argh!

Mr. Gushiken: You idiot!

He got back up so quickly I almost didn't have anytime to react. The switchblade almost stabbed my abdomen, but I rolled to the right and stood right back up. This time I attacked him with an upward right hook and a sideways left hook. However, he dodged my third punch and slammed his fist into my face, knocking me back a few feet.

I groaned as I readjusted my glasses that he crooked.

(Y/N): You do pack a fucking punch. I could see where your daughter gets it from.

In a split second, I charged at him at blinding speed, making his eyes widen in shock.

(Y/N): However, this ends HERE!

(WHACK!)

Mr. Gushiken: Grk...

I started doing a barrage of punches at him, and I'm pretty sure you guys already know where this is going.

(Y/N): ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI!!!

With one final strike, I punched him that he flew back a few feet. Finishing the reference, I stared at Mr. Gushiken with a serious expression.

(Y/N): (adjusts glasses) Arrivederci.

Mr. Gushiken was in alot of pain right now, seeing him struggle to get up as he weakly stand against me.

Mr. Gushiken: You... Are a pest.

(Y/N): Just surrender yourself and we can talk this ou-

Mr. Gushiken: GRRRRAAAAAHHH!

(Y/N): W-Woah!

I used both of my arms to try and block his assault, but it's proven to be futile as if he became stronger from my ARI rampage. I couldn't do anything to counterattack back. Yuri's knife fell to the ground as I kept getting hit.