[Chapter 15] - Cookies and Cupcakes

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(N/N) - Nickname

===========================

(Your POV)

(Y/N): Fuck... Too much chocolate.

After dropping Natsuki home, I went to the store and bought the necessary to bake some cookies. The problem? I'm struggling to keep the measurements correctly and keep messing up on the heating. Dammit, if only Natsuki was here, she'd know what to do.

(Y/N): (sigh) I fucking suck at this.

Why do I have to suck at baking? How does Natsuki do it? She seems to always have fun while baking all sorts of goodies.

(Y/N): You know what? Fuck this.

Shaking my head, I scrapped the disgusting looking cookies and decide to make another fresh batch. This is the last set of ingredients however, so if I messed this up, then I have to walk my lazy ass back to the store to spend some more money.

(Y/N): Welp. Let's do this.

I first started by mixing the flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.

(scene break)

After placing the seemingly good cookies in the oven, I took a massive sigh.

(Y/N): God jesus that was difficult. At least the cookies look good enough to eat. Now I'm just going to wait until they're done.

I laid down on my soft, comfy couch. I also took out my phone and started texting to Nat.

===========================
(Y/N): Hey. U there?
=

==========================

A minute or two passes, she then replies back.

===========================
Natsuki: Yeah I'm here. How's it going?

(Y/N): Doing okay. Just waiting for these cookies to bake in the oven.

Natsuki: Well alright. ^u^

(Y/N): Whacha up to?

Natsuki: Well besides talking to u, nothing really.

(Y/N): Well thats fine. U got the cupcakes ready for 2morrow?

Natsuki: Of course I do. Who do u think I am? ^w*

(Y/N): Figures. U seem to always get things done quickly.

Natsuki: Why what about u?

(Y/N): Well I just struggle to actually bake imo. I just think you need to teach me more of your baking mastery.

Natsuki: Hmph! Well I guess you need to learn a thing or two about what its all about.

(Y/N): Lol. Yeah. Oh the cookies are done. Ill text u later okay?

Natsuki: Cya. And you better have not burnt them!

(Y/N): Lol. Im not going to burn them.

===========================

I then got up from the couch and head my way to the kitchen. Using some mittens, I carefully pulled out the pans to make sure I don't have any don't have any burns. The cookies were placed down onto a rack where they cooled down. I sat back and admired my work.