Letter 12

!!! Trigger Warning !!!

I've already given my warnings at the beginning of the book but I felt that for this chapter it was needed.

Please remember that self-harm is NOT the way to deal with things or life or anything really.

If you feel like you wanna talk my DM's are ALWAYS open for you!!

Dear Harry,

Abigail found out about the cuts on my arms today. She tried to explain to me that it wasn't a solution.

Do you hear me, Harry? It isn't a solution! But I have to take that feeling off my chest somehow. Seeing my blood running from my veins is a sign that I'm still alive.

But I'm not Harry. Not without you. Not without your presence, your caresses, your voice, your smile, your kiss. Everything stayed still since then. Do you remember, Harry? Do you remember how good we were together, lost in each other's arms? Away from society and its rules.

Just you and me.
Only you and me.

I also want to tell you that I saw your father on the news tonight. I wasn't sure if it was really him. I had to call your mother to confirm my suspicions. It was him.

They arrested him, Harry. I hope you saw him too. You must be happy. You should be happy. Finally, he's getting what he deserves. I hate him, Harry. I hate him because he destroyed you. If it wasn't for him, everything would be ok now.

Can you come back now ,Harry? Please, Harry. I miss you.

But... I hope you are ok with her.

I still love you.

Yours,
Taylor

Yours,Taylor