Secret 3 Training

Start from the beginning

Chassy: Where will we be training at?

Akari: The gym~!

Tsuyoi: *Nods*

Kyan: Everyone. You got fifteen minutes to get into your gym uniforms. We'll see you all there.

The Secret 3 left giving Class 1-C some time to prepare.

-Later-

Everyone met up with the Secret 3 outside of the classroom and into the gym area.

Akari: Oh Good. You all made it~!

Tsuyoi: On time...

Lilac: Oh no...I'm a little nervous...

Hein: How about you sit this one out Lilac...

Lilac: Eh?

Hein: It's like you said before. Your quirk is base on healing. Try focusing on the pointers and watch for everyone else.

Lilac: Okay...

Mikoto: I think I'll sit this one out too.

Present Mic: Are you sure Yukimura-kun?

Mikoto: Yes. I want to see what the Secret 3 are made of with my own two eyes. So the best way to do that is to observe the situation beforehand.

Riku: I agree. The power of observation is a key importance of the ability to pay a lot of attention to things and to notice more about them than most people do. I will sit this one out as well to keep an close eye on the power ranging of the quirk usage, Sensei.

Present Mic: Alright then...Anyone else?

Class 1-C: Nah/Nope/We're Good.

Mikoto, Riku, and Lilac walked over to the sidelines as everyone else prepared for battle.

Kyan: I appreciate you all coming on time. I'm going to make this explanation quick and easy for you guys. For your first training section. I want you all...to take on me.

Samuel: So you're asking us to take on you alone?

Zoe: Our quirks at full powers?

Kyan: That's correct. The others will be watching from not too far.

Luna: Okay Cool!

Eito: I can't wait to make him fall under my spell.

Kenji: *Glares at Eito*....

Mio: Looks like we're going to have a field day with him...

Hein: *Nods* Let's not get too comfortable. How knows what could happen.

Jack: Oh lighten up! This will be easy!

Mikoto:.....(I'm not too sure about that...)

While Kyan's quirk, Re-locate, didn't seem that too big of a quirk. The Snow user couldn't help but the get the feeling his senpai has a trick up his sleeve.

-OMAKE-

Who Can Make Kenji Laugh?

Kenji: *Sarcasm*......Whoo-Hoo.

Jack: Here we go! (I've never seen him laugh, giggle, or chuckle before...I wonder what can tickle his funny bone...)

Eito: I bet I can make him laugh!

Jack: Yeah right!

Eito: Watch~!

Eito then told a joke.

Eito: Hey! Kenji! What happened when the two vampires went on a blind date?

Kenji: ???

Eito: It was love at first bite~~~! Ahahahahaha! Get it.... because you're a vampire....heh....?

Kenji: *Unamused*...Somebody please kill me...

Jack: Dude that joke was so corny it made me want to cringe....Let me show you how it's done!

Eito: Eh-?

Jack: 🎶REEEEEEEEE!🎶

Eito: Gaaaaah!

Jack sends Eito flying with his quirk until he crashes into the wall.

Kenji: *Laughs* Ahahahahaha!!!

Kenji was laughing so hard that even his bats were flapping their wings alongside him for an encore.

Jack: Thank you very much!

Eito: You dick!

Eito pushes Jack off the stage making him fall into the seats below.

Jack: Aaaah?! *THUD*

Eito: How was that to entertainment?!

Bats: *Unimpressed*

Kenji: *Disappointed*...You didn't need to be an asshole.

Eito: Seriously?!! Ugh! I quit-aaaaah?!

Eito ended up tripping onstage which made Kenji laughed again.

Kenji: Ahahahahaha! (≧▽≦)

Eito: *Enraged* FUCK!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻