CHAPTER 21: THE FIGHT

Start from the beginning

"Come on let's just go home.. You could just tell stan you're not coming..okay?"

"Yep." I said. He grinned as he pulled me outside to our bikes where we met the others.

"Honestly why the fuck are you two always late?" Eddie asked.

"They were probably making out." Ben chuckled.

"No, I think not with me." I said.

"What?" They asked in disbelief including Will.

"Well aren't you?" I chuckled.

"I was not making out with Maya." he said.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

"We were just flirting and-"

"Yeah you know flirting was the first stage of making out." I sighed.

"Stage- what?- whatever- What the heck does that mean- You were flirting with Edmund at lunch too!"

"I was not flirting with him. Can't you see I immediately went away with you after the bell rung. He was flirting with me but I didn't flirt back."

"Just admit it, you want to do it back."

"I didn't want to. Sure, he was attractive but-"

"See? You found him handsome."

"Yeah I do, but what the heck does that involve to you? I met more handsome guys than him.." I rolled my eyes, Again.

"Oh yeah? Like who?"

"Like," I blushed.

Do I tell him now?

{Nah don't}

Who the fuck are you?

{I'm the author! Do you want me to show you memes? They're funnier more than your dad's jokes}

Who the fuck are you and how did you know about my dad's jokes?

{Alexei: Shut up, That's enough... I want cherry slurpee.. Strawberry sucks.}

{Author: Fine.. Bye.. :<}

"Like?" Will asked.

"Like you know? Peter, jughead, My brother and come on, Just because he's handsome doesn't mean he was my type." I said.

"You said Steve look like an-" Max started to say.

"Max." Mike W. glared at her. Max sighed.

"You are-"

"You are-" We both said.

- -

"Let me guess.. You two had a fight?" Steve said.

I paused for a minute then shrugged and went back to eat. Steve groaned. I glared at him.

"What's your problem?" I asked. "Yeah we had a fight but you're not involved to it."

"Yeah but-" He started to say but a sound of ringing interrupted him. He sighs and went to get it. "Oh, Hello.. Yeah... Steve Harrington speaking... Oh she's here.. Okay.. (Y/n) SOMEONE'S ON THE PHONE!"

"ALRIGHT COMING!" I shouted and sighs. I placed the fork and knife that I was using and went to Steve he hands me the phone and winked at me. I rolled my eyes, "(Y/n) Harrington speaking."

{"Hey (Y/n)!"} I heard a familiar british voice.

I choked on my own saliva, "EDMUND?!"

{"That's right darling,"} I could feel him grinning at the other line as I rolled my eyes again.

Damn how many times I've rolled my eyes this day?

"How did you get our number anyway?"

{"I asked Mike Wheeler.. Hey, Do you maybe sometimes wanna hang out? Like we can get to know each other." } He chuckled.

I glanced at where the dinner table is and saw Will talking to Steve. They had serious look on their face then Will suddenly blushed. I rolled my eyes once again and turned away.

"Yeah, sure that'll be great. When?" I smiled.

{"How does tomorrow at 7-ish does? At the movies?"} He said.

"Sounds awesome.. See ya.." I said.

"Alright bye doll.." He said.

"Bye jerk." I laughed.