mummas little princess

Mummas little princess ....

Shot 2 ...

Manik nandu and little princess are living happily in there own world ....

One late evening... after 8 years ......

Nandu is just working in the kitchen ....But she saw her daughter sitting on the dinning table with books spread everywhere bcoz she prefers to read only when nandu is around bcoz nandu is her best teacher ...She is 18 years.... now in her graduation ........But today she is lost somewhere in deep thoughts ....
Without preparing for exams .....

Nandu observed this but didn't disturb her for long time ....But now she left cooking. .....And finally took a place beside her ....

Nandu : what's wrong with my darling .....

Nanhi : everything seems to be wrong mumma...

Nandu : kya hua darling. .....

But these are unaware that as nandu sat beside her manik entered the house but didn't disturb them ...Bcoz there will be many things .....They don't tell him ...So he stood quiet ......
Near the door of dinning room......To know the problem bothering his princess ....

Nanhi : see this ....

Saying she gives nandu a folded paper ....

Nandu laughs loudly after reading the paper .....

Nandu : who gave you this ......

Nanhi : you are laughing at me ....She says with a cute pout .......

Nandu : no baby ....I'm laughing at this poor guy ...Who gave letter to this monsters daughter. .....

Nanhi : no I'm also mummas little princess ....

Nandu : i know but you have your papa genes. ...What did you do to him that you are feeling guilty .....

Nanhi : i punched him in front of the whole college .....

Nandu : as expected ....Than y r u guilty now ....When you don't Like him......

Nanhi : I'm confused ......You know mumma...That time .... Aravi aarav are also with me and .....akash and arjun are ready to hit him more ....I just stopped them....

I just stopped them

Aravi aarav ....Twins of cabir and navya .....They are just 10 years old .....

They are just 10 years old