[20] I Like Her

Jennie's POV

We accompanied Lisa on her way home after we finished our hang out. When Lisa was already home and the three of us were on our way home, I stayed silent while the two just chatting.

When we entered my house, I stop walking and turn to face them they get inside the door. My arms are folded and gave them death glare.

Those two just smiles on me and copied me as they folded their arms to and look at me teasingly.

I take a deep breath. "What are the two of you plotting?" I asked.

"Nothing~~" they said innocently.

"Nothing?! What nothing are both of you talking about? You are stealing my Lisa away from me." I said in one breath and loud voice.

"Calm down Jennie. We are just teasing you. Okay? We know Lisa is yours as you said. We are just making you realize it." Jisoo said calmly.

"You like her, right?" Jisoo added.

"Okay. I do. I LIKE HER. You got your point so... the two of you.. Back. Off." I said possessively.

"Yes, we will. She is all yours. Now, let's eat. I'm hungry." Rosé said as she walks to the kitchen.

"But we just ate." Jisoo said.

"Yes. But I did not get to appreciate the food at all earlier since Jennie is giving us death glare the whole time." Rosé said.

"I know, right? A jealous cat is a deadly cat." Jisoo agreed as she follows Rosé.

I sigh while looking at the two walking in their way to the kitchen. Those two idiots pretended like nothing happen after they make me jealous the whole time just to make their point.