[12] Friendship

Lisa's POV

As I open my eyes, I look around the room. W-wait.. this is not my room. Where am I? I sit up and the small towel in my forehead fell on my lap and I felt a hand holding my left hand.

I neared my face to the woman who's face is covered by some strands of her hair. I used my right hand and remove her hair in her face and there I saw Jennie. Now, I remembered what happened earlier. I did not even feel that I fell asleep.

I saw that my clothes are changed already with warm clothes. She must have taken care of me. A smile on my face appeared as I felt happy with her warm gesture.

I just look at her face for a while. She looks so beautiful even while sleeping. I hope we can be good friends.

After about 10 minutes, I saw her eyes move a bit and then it finally open as she looks at me and looks at our hands.

She was quite startled and immediately remove her holds on me.

"Sorry.." She said as she looks away shyly.

"A-ah.. y-you are awake already. Y-you're sick so I-I took care of you and I-I felt asleep here." She said not even looking at me.

I smile. She is really cute getting all shy right now.

I hold her hand to grab her attention and she looks at me.

I looking at her eyes with my eyes full of gratitude and then hug her. I pull out from the hug and says "Thank you so much, Nini".

"N-Nini?" she said.

"Yeah, Nini. You are Nini. That is my nickname for you since we are friends already." I said to her as I smile.