bad joke

Terushima Yuuji x Reader

It's only 4 minutes and the piercing man in front of you had his hands on his both red cheeks. The color appears not because he's shy, but because of your hands.

".....stay still"

"Why, I can't even breath"

"it's your fault thought you-"

"no- it's your fault y/n, not me"

This is happening three minutes ago, you two get in the locker playing 7 minutes in heaven with a volleyball team and within that time he makes a move on you. Like, grabbing your ass.

How could he grab your ass?

Basically, you don't want face to face with him- means Terushima Yuuji. So you just have to give him your back so you can avoid all that he wants to say. Because of that, he grabs your ass to get your attention and its work.

Why do you act like that? Long story, Terushima is your boyfriend for about 5 months, and currently, want to celebrate your birthday with him in an amusement park.

But that dumb boyfriend of yours brings his male friend which brings Teru ex-girlfriend with him, and that girl clingy on him all the time. Not just that, when you went to buy a drink for you and Teru, Teru said something like "Nah, your ass is in better shape" like he wants to be with her again. well, jealousy can't be helped, so your mind just going numb and can't think clearly.

You run and avoiding him almost 1 week after that incident. He tried to talk to you but you refuse you don't want to hear anything from him. But actually, you miss him.

then Terushima clears his throat make you back to reality and you look at him.

"I just want to talk to you" sadness written on his face. "it was just a joke y/n. I didn't mean it like I want to be with her again, how many times I should tell you?"

"well, that was a bad joke"

"exactly! So, babe- stop avoiding me. Come on" Terushima hands reach yours and bring it to his cheeks. Cares his red cheeks with your hand.

You averted your gaze from Teru, thinking it might be enough to be mad at him. He apologizes too much and you really miss him actually.

"Alright, let's forget about it Teru" you give him a small smile that makes him flutter and hugs you.

"yes, thank you, I miss you y/n"

"I miss you too Teru"

Happiness is seen in teru face but you can't see it well. He is happy that you felt the same and hug him too.
Then his hand begin to wander around to your back a little down to your-

"Argh- what the-?" pulls out his hand from you to rub his itching back, he gives you unbelievable looks.

"you slap me too much y/n"

"it's a joke Teru"

"a bad one"

Giggling at his expression you give him a rub to where you slap him,

"Yeah, really bad. now times are up, let's get out from here"

--------------------------------------------------------

That's it. Thank you and sorry if you are reading this. Well, I need your opinion about my writing skills about the story or maybe my English, like if I use the wrong word, maybe you can comment on it. And if you like my writing maybe you can give me a little support from the vote? Thank you.