4

It was the next day, you rose early so you could enjoy these last few hours on earth before you leave. When the night came you could hardly contain your excitement. You grabbed your suitcase and checked out of the motel.

On your way to the ship you just couldn't stop smiling. Your whole face hurt but you didn't care, you couldn't wait to see White again. You made it to the ship, and stood there for what seemed like hours but was really only a few minutes.

Then you saw them, the diamonds. You approached them, White had a little smile but the others looked very confused.

"White, do you know why there's a human here?" Asked the Yellow one.

"Yes I do, this is Y/N, they're going to be coming to homeworld with us. Blue, can you bring them on the ship?"

"Oh, sure I can" said Blue as she lowered her hand down. You were hoping White would take you in but you could settle with Blue. You hopped on her hand and grasped onto her thumb to keep your balance. The three beings stood together while those other colourful people, and Steven as well, came to wish them farewell.

Suddenly a giant white bubble formed around you and the diamonds. It scared you at first but when you saw White was calm it calmed you down too.

The bubble popped. You were in a giant room, the whole thing was white. You saw on a big screen that the ship had lifted off the legs, you thought that was kind of weird, but didn't think much of it.

Yellow held up a peace sign, unexpected. She seemed way too uptight to do something like that. You looked over at White, she just shook her head at Yellow.

"Blue, can you keep the human with you for the time being?" Said White, turning to the back of the ship where a chair stood.

"Well I suppose it wouldn't be a problem"

Blue walked out of the room with you on her hand, and Yellow walking beside her. You looked back at White before the door shut, you saw her glance toward you, you thought you saw a light tint of pink on her cheeks but it was very hard to tell.

"It's sort of strange don't you think?" Said Blue, "I didn't expect White to take a human back with us"

"It is rather strange, but we can't say no to her. I'm going to my part of the ship now, have fun with the human" Yellow shot blue a smile as she left. Blue shook her head and took you to the opposite side of the ship.