"That's your little sibling guys."Pierce said to the four.

"Would you like to hear the baby's hearbeat now?"Doctor Smith asked and Meryl looked at Pierce.

"You ready?"Meryl asked and Pierce nodded as he kiss her temple.

They suddenly heard the baby's heartbeat and Nicky, Louisa, Dylan, and Paris gasped in awe. Pierce's forehead met Meryl's shoulder and tears started escaping his eyes.

"Oh my, baby, what's wrong?"Meryl asked and Pierce looked at her.

"That's our baby."Pierce whispered and Meryl wiped his tears.

"Yes, it is."Meryl said softly and Pierce pressed his lips on hers for a couple of seconds.

"The good news is, your baby is holding on, healthy and have a strong heartbeat. I'm just going to print the ultrasound photos and you are good to go."The doctor said as she wipe the gel on Meryl's bump.

"When are we going to find out the gender by the way?"Meryl asked as she slowly sit.

"We will try at the 16-week scan but we are going to recognize it more easily at the 20-week scan."Doctor Smith answered and Meryl smiled.

"Since you guys had a bet on the gender, daddy and I won't take you guys at the next check-up."Meryl said and their kids agreed.

After the check-up, Pierce is still emotional that it is his first time seeing his new baby and the thing that makes it more special to him is, it is with Meryl.

"Mom, pops, why don't we grab lunch before heading to LA?"Paris asked the moment they're in the car and Meryl looked at him.

"Of course, baby. Where do you wanna eat?"Meryl asked.

"At Carbon Beach."Paris answered and Meryl agreed.

They headed straight to Carbon Beach and they chose a table that's beside the beach and Paris requested to sit beside Meryl and Nicky. Pierce sat at the head of the table and Dylan and Louisa sat across Meryl, Paris, and Nicky.

"Are you excited in like meeting new friends?New experiences at college?"Louisa asked.

"Yeah, but I'm nervous you know especially when your parents are Pierce Brosnan and Meryl Streep, people have expectations from you."Paris answered.

"Been there, but remember this, you have your own skills, you have things that you are good at. Just ignore other people's expectations because us, your family, we just want you to do good in what you want to do."Louisa said and Paris smiled.

"Thank you, Lou. Gosh, I'm gonna miss you guys so much."Paris uttered and they all chortled.

"We are just a call away bro, well, we are just an hour away from you but still, we'll always be here for you."Dylan said and Paris nodded.

"And this little angel inside mom,"Paris started and he started rubbing his mother's baby bump.

"Hey, you won't be hearing my voice in a while but just hang in there, you have your other sisters and brothers to look out for you."Paris said softly and he kissed Meryl's bump.