After about 2 weeks though, Anita had over 500 signatures, and Armani and her father had been volunteering for over 8 years. Armani loved helping people and seeing people smile.

"Hey." Armani responded with a smile as she put her hair up and put gloves on.

They opened the doors after 10 minutes of setting up food. The church didn't feed the homeless prison slop like others did. Instead, lunch consisted of fried chicken, spinach, sweet potatoes, and a brownie for snack.

"Hey Aaron!" Said Armani to a chubby little 7 year old boy with his mother.

"Hi." He said shyly to her.

She has been feeding him for about 3 years, the two had grown close.

"How's things going?" She said as she put a little extra on his plate.

"It's just going." He said. "My mom got a job as a janitor at McDonalds."

"That's great!" Said Armani with a smile. "Soon you'll be living like the king you are."

"I know!" He said excitedly. "She found me shoes today, you like them?" He held his foot up so she can see it.

"Oou those are niice, you think she can get me some like it?" She asked.

"Naaah she said they were made specially for ME." He said smiling.

"Tell her I said hi and I'm praying for y'all." Said Armani and handed him both his plate and his mother's.

She was glad to see that their situation was getting better. Every time she seen his mother, you could tell she wished their lives were better, and I knew they would get better.

Even though she had what most people's described an "easy life". She wasn't the type to judge the less fortunate; seeing that since she was little, she was always in homeless shelters trying to help. She met Azariah when she was 11 and feeding the homeless, Azariah was one of the people she fed. Her mother got a job when they both turned 13 and their lives turned around for the better.

"Hey rocky, your mom still working at Burger King?" She asked another 6 year old boy.

She was fond of all the little kids and they seemed to love her. She was genuinely caring and she loved shedding light on sad situations.

"Yes." He said smiling a little. "She said she almost has enough to get us an apartment!"

"That's great, I'm so happy for you." She said smiling and finished filling up his plate. Kids needed to eat, adults could go a little longer with less.

An hour passed, and she had fed a total of 36 people and counting. The door opened and in came Akeem, Azariah, and the dude that was staring in her soul a week ago.

"Girl what the fuck?" Said Armani the second she walked up.

"What?" She asked.

"Wha y'all doin here? Y'all never wanna volunteer."

"Girl bye, I just don't volunteer to wash people's cars, I barely don't wash mine." She said

"And what yo buddies doin here?"

Azariah turned and looked at them. "Oh they here to volunteer."

"Mm."

She continued filling up plates until they ran out of chicken. She had to get more from the kitchen so she excused herself to do so. Once she grabbed the pan, she came back out, and returned to her spot beside Azariah.

"Your friend staring at me again." Said Armani as she handed a plate over to her to put the spinach.

"Imma introduce y'all." She said.

"Now you know.."

"Oh fuckin well, you need to be more social anyways."

"I'm always social." Armani protested but her friend ignored her.

After feeding the last group of people, Armani attempted to sneak out the door only to get grabbed by Azariah. Armani smacked her lips as Azari dragged her over.

"Akeem this is my bestie Armani, y'all ain't never officially met."

"Wassuh?" Said Akeem.

"Hey."

"And Nasir meet Armani, Armani meet Nasir." She said smiling like she thought she was slick.

"Wassuh ma?" Said Nasir.

Armani just waved, not because she was shy; well partly because she was shy, but mostly because she thought he was so guide damn fine.

"She the quiet type?" He asked her.

"Eh, she is until she's comfortable around you." Said Azari while I gave her the bitch really look cause she was really providing him information about her.

She looked at the time and it was about time for her to go home, take a nap before she had to get ready for work. She worked at a nightclub as a stripper, and occasionally as a bottle girl, not because she didn't have any other options, but because she knew both bottle girls and strippers got paid. All she had to do was shake ass, dance good, and be pretty which according to others, came naturally to her.

"Okay guys, nice meeting y'all and all but I gotta go, I have work at 9." Said Armani.

"Oh where you work at?" Said Nasir.

"Kingston's diamonds." She said bluntly. She observed his face to see if he was going to judge her like she thought.

"Ain't that a nightclub?" Asked Akeem.

"Yeah." She said. "I have 3 jobs."

"Oh okay, get that money then." Said Nasir. "Ian mad at chu, I been there a couple of times, but na that I know you work there imma have ta slide thru more often."

Cool ass. Thought Armani.

"Boy move, bye y'all." She said and then left.