Chers POV

So I'm home for about a week now and I'm on crutches with a stupid cast . God damn teachers in my way ugh. Although the upside to this would be that I haven't seen Satan's spawns since yaay for me . I don't know what it is with those two but they make me really nervous and give me the chills . I even shudder just thinking about them. My mam is gone off to work so I'm home alone thank God at least I can use my type of medicine now.

I'm sitting outside getting ready to light up my cigarette. I think to myself damn it's been ages since I last got to have one of these . I light it up and the relief I get nobody will understand . I started smoking a long time ago damn I've been smoking since I was 13. Ino ino damn that's young well screw you it's my life and I'll do what I want to do sue me. You think that's bad Pffft please you haven't seen anything yet.

"Hmmm I think it may very well be time to use my happy cig" I think to myself ohh how I've missed you my dear friend.

Just when I'm getting up to go inside I get this feeling that someone's watching me . I look frantically around and see nothing . Well how could you when your basically living in a forest . 'Well thank you very much mother' I think to myself not the sarcasm.

I push it to the back of my mind and go back inside to get out my happy cigarette . "Oh maan I can't wait to get my hands on you" I smile brightly to myself .

I go to my room and pull out my drawer I pull it out from the very back where it's covered up . 'Shit that reminds me I gotta go try find someone who sells this stuff' I remind myself. To hell with it I'm smoking this right now .

I hop back to the back of the house joint in my pocket . I'm getting excited already I say to myself with a big smile. I go to open the door and I pale instantly. Awh maan come on seriously why today of all days ? Why now ? God damn it they really are Satan's spawns I think to myself .

I don't even ask what there doing here I just slam the door shut and hop as fast as I can to my room and lock the door . I'm totally out of breath that I don't notice who's in my room.....

KATIE POV

It's been nearly a week without seeing our mate and it's driving us crazy although we've been kept well informed in how she's doing . Just thinking about it makes me smirk and giggle all at once.

"What you giggling about? Care to share the joke?" Lo asks me . Just thinking about it makes me giggle even more. You see when we were with Cher in the nurses office the most amazing thing happened . Chers wolf came to us in our heads . Telling us she knows we're mates and she's so happy about this which made me and Lo ecstatic .

                                   *flashback*

"Hello Katie , Rose , Lola and Mel it's a pleasure to meet you all my name is Luna I'm Chers wolf. Ino you must have a lot of questions so I'm here to both answer and help. Cher is a very stubborn and resourceful girl when she wants as you've all seen" Luna snickered to herself. We were all baffled as to how this was actually happening . Was someone playing a joke on us? Because if they were it so wasn't funny and there will be hell to pay!!

"Is this real ? How do we know that this is real ? Because we know for a fact Cher has not got her wolf." Me and Lo said automatically at the same time because it was really confusing and it was really annoying us that someone could be playing a trick on us. I know Lola is feeling the same I can smell it.

"To answer your questions yes this is real very real indeed. You will know that this is real because I Luna accept you Katie and you Lola as my mates . And thirdly yes your correct Cher has shut me down big time without realizing it of course poor girl I wish I was awakened when it was happening I would've torn those fuckers to shreds!!" Luna was practically fuming she was growling so loudly that if we didn't know her as our mate maybe Just maybe she would've scared us both for a split second. We were practically jumping for joy Luna excepted us as our mate . Now nothing will ever stop us from being with both Luna and Cher oh I can't wait .