3

Port Mafia was in rubbles, a metaphor which had Kyoyo thought.

A, or Ace, was killed in his lodge after he captured a prisoner. His subordinates were all killed as well, none was left in that place.

But that doesn't affect any of Port Mafia's financial, even though he was thought to be one of the financial supporters. An executive with riches that thought he could very well, one day, take over Port Mafia.

"Too bad..." Kyoyo whispers.

Not everyone likes A. He is a good for nothing rat that shows off. But when the time comes for dire needs, he ran off hiding.

"It's by luck that he was even alive in the beginning..." she continued with her thoughts.

She stared out of the window from the darkness, until she heard noises coming through the hallways, outside of the room where she resides in.

"What's going on out there?" she thought and suddenly received a static from her earpiece.

She noticed the atmosphere of the room had changed and she stay alert to see a young man with orange hair, red hoodie jacket, and grey jeans emerged right in front of the boss.

"With you dead, the Chief will be safe!" he shouted and took out a knife to stab Ougai, but Kyoyo stopped him and his attention was diverted.

"I see, the detectives received their bid as well..." Kyoyo stated and defends Ougai from Tanizaki.

"Forgive me, child. If that man should die... The Mafia of the past that I despised will return..." she finished as she watched Tanizaki hides himself with his ability.

Her Golden Demon was let loose on Tanizaki, cutting him in several places before a hatchet from the ceiling burst opened.

Right before her eyes, was an ability user that she had not seen for a few months in Port Mafia.

"Kyoka!" she shouted out her name and the little one acknowledged her.

"This building was my playground in the past. I know all its back doors and hidden passages like the back of my hand..." Kyoka says before jumping out of the building dragging a badly battered Tanizaki together with her.

The mafia members who were chasing after Tanizaki heard the commotion in Ougai's room and barged in. They took out their guns and starts firing at the two who escaped.

"Stop! You might hit Kyoka!" she stops them as she walks closer to the edge of the building, watching Kyoka landed safely with her parachute.

__________

(Y/N) heard what had happened from Kyoyo and ordered the members and medical staff to relocate her father to an underground shelter.

As she was getting into the elevator with her father beside her, Ougai squeezes her hand. She responds to it quickly, leaning near him to listen to his wishes.

"I told you... Not to go fighting them..." he said in between his breaths.

"I'm sorry father, but they were given no choice as well..." (Y/N) replies while holding back a tear.

Ougai stares at her and closes his eyes before saying, "rather than my life, the peace and stability of the city must be protected...".

(Y/N)'s eyes widen at that and it gave her no choice but to kneel down on one knee, "yes, BOSS...".

__________