Chapter 4

05:50 am, rise and shine.* Waking up this early wasn't Patrick's thing. It never was. On band tours he was always the last one to wake up. But since the day he couldn't find some time to gym, he decided to do it at early hours of the day. So he woke up, dressed up, made a bit of coffee and headed to gym.

7:15 am he's already home and just needed to take a shower and eat breakfast, to go to the studio. He was ready to take off his shorts and add it along to his sweat shirt on the washing machine, the door bell rang. It could be one person. A handsome guitarist with Afro hair and blue eyes. He smile to the thought and decided to open the door this way, anyway. He thought he wasn't on his best shape, but he already accepted his flaws.

"Ooooh what a pleasure seeing you here." Patrick leans on the door, smiling, wearing shorts and gym sneakers.

"Ahah Paty Paty.. don't give me a heart attack at 7:30'in the morning." Joe stares at him up and down, holding a tray with two coffees and a box of donuts.

"Would never think of doing it. Not before getting my coffee from your hands." They both laugh and Patrick peck Joe in the mouth. "Here, let me help you with this." He takes the box of donuts and goes to the kitchen.

"So you really work out on early mornings?" Joe asks  while sitting on a chair in front of the kitchen countertop. Patrick opens the box of donuts and starts eating one with his coffee on his hand.

"Yeah, I told I was real with it." He answers with his mouth full on the other side of the countertop. "But like, I still eat what I want. You know I'm not a fitness guy."

"Yeah, you're still hot anyway and you know that." He takes a donuts too and starts eating. "Think Andy is proud of you."

"Ahah yeah, I would probably not be like super healthy vegan Andy, but I'm still good as hell."

"Ahahha you sure are. I still want a proper kiss, you know?"

"But I'm all sweaty and smelly. I wanted to kiss you fresh and clean, you know."

Joe grabs Patrick's hand and pulls him gently to his chest, between his legs, while sitting on the chair "It doesn't matter, your stink smells good."

"Hmm you think so?" The singer wraps his harms around Joe's neck.

"Of course" He starts kissing the singers ear, going slowly to his jaw, his neck, making him shiver and moan.

"Hmm babe, ok... this is really good." Patrick starts caressing Joe's hair with one hand and the other caress his beard. Soon they start to kiss and deeper it with tongue and bites. Their erections rubbing each other makes them forget about the work day.

"Hmm, let me take a shower with you and we can do something fun in there." Joe whispers and grabs Patrick's ass just to hear him moan.

"Ahah no, we're going to be late."

"So what? I want to have fun with you. Look at my boner. It's clear I don't mind getting late."

"Ahhah yeah, you don't." Patrick raises one leg to the top of Joe's just to ruby their boners together. "Hmm Joe.. fuck, I want to you to fuck me so bad." More kiss.

"That's my boy."

"But if we do this now, we wouldn't go to the studio for today. I get lazy after sex."

"I carry you there."

"Hmmm fine." They start to make out again, deciding to take this to the bedroom. Morning sex on a Wednesday... who would tell?

********
Not the best chapter lol. But I wasn't in the mood for smut. Maybe because I'm on my period. I was so annoyed today, argh!