Chapter 3

Hi guys! I'm adding a song from Jack U that I'm listening everyday while I'm working out on gym. I love it. Hope you guys enjoy it too. This song kind of inspired me to write this chapter. It's not that great, but I'm trying ahahah.

******************

Drive in your car with your playlist bumping through the speakers, singing along so loud is one of the best things in life. At least in Patrick's life. And he is a singer. The good ones. But he won't say it out loud. He's too good for this. He appreciates the compliments though.

He had a good reason for happiness: new album and... a new hook up? Ok, Joe is one of his best friends and he knew him so well. He always had a crush on him, but not the kind of creep jealous crush. I mean, he was happy for the guitarist to finally settle down with a cool girl that loved him for real.

But.. C'mon, look at Joe! He's fucking handsome and sexy! It didn't make of Patrick a bad guy. He just stared at him for a long time... and thought about him sometimes while jerking himself. Only sometimes. And now Joe is interested in him!? It's the best thing that could ever happen! It's a Christmas gift.

He arrives at home half an hour later, close the door and leave his backpack at the couch. Patrick doesn't check is phone while driving. It's not safe. So he does it after crashing on his bed and guess what! Texts from Joe! The singer smile to himself.

From Joe: Don't forget my dick pic, honey! 🍆

To Joe: hmmmm... don't feel like it right now babe.. sorry

After he took out his jacket, his phone starts ringing and he answers the guitarist. "Hiiii gorgeous."

"Hey precious... why aren't taking my pic?"

"Hmmm, I don't want to. You know it's better live, right?" He lies on his bed and turns the tv on YouTube. He was listening Jack U on his car before getting home. Diplo and Skrillex are life.

"You love how you push me to the point of crazy
And I love when you're on your knees and begging for me"

"Oh so you want me to go there right now? I can do it. Marie won't mind, remember?"

"Ahah i do remember. But no... you know what it would happen and i don't want to do sex right now. We need to slow down."

"I'm in a cold sweat and I want you bad
Now you got me all in my head, like damn"

"By the song you are listening, it seems you want to." Joe's voice through the phone is so sexy. Patrick bites his lips.

"I always do."

"God Patrick... just say the right words and I'll go there."

"Ahaha no silly... but can we make out tomorrow? After recording? Again?"

"Ahah of course we can babe. Did you like it today?"

"Yeah! So tomorrow, we have a deal! Hmmm can I take a shower now?"

"You're a piece o shit saying this to me" that makes Patrick laugh and Joe really loved that laugh.

"Sorry, I can't help it. I think teasing you is my favorite past time right now. But for real, I'm going to do it and sleep."

"Ok, I'll take you some coffee at the studio."

"Or you can bring me some before we go to the studio. What do you think?" He bites his lip thinking about sexy Joe coming to his house.

"Better idea than mine ahaha. Ok, I'll see you tomorrow at your house. Sleep well cutie."

"Thank you sexy." After that. Patrick takes a long shower and go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a great day. An even better morning.