"ENOUGH YOU IDIOT!! SHORTEN IT TO 20 WORDS OR LESS!!"
You jerked awake at Saitama's screaming.

"Oi," you said, "The fuck is going on?" You sat up, rubbing your eyes.

"Oh, my bad," Saitama said, looking at you.

"Sensei!!"

"Huh...?" You turned around, still half-asleep, to see Genos kneeling at the table with Saitama, drinking tea.

"... who the hell are you?"

"It's 'Genos', Sensei!"

"Why are you calling me that?"

"He's your disciple," Saitama replied, pointing a finger at him.

"I think if I remember correctly, he asked both of us to be his senseis."

"SHUT UP!! STOP BRINGING UP OLD STUFF!!"

"Sensei," Genos said. His expression was dead set serious, and you were worried if he was going to kill you. "Please teach me the way to become strong like you." You owlishly blinked at him.

"Genos...?"

"Yes?!"

"You and I have different... areas of expertise." You reworded it, "If I teach you to utilize your powers... I'm sure you'll surpass me and Saitama."

"Do you really mean that?" He asked.

'God he's so wholesome.'

"Mhm." You nodded. "But the training I did to get this strong wasn't easy. I started when I was five, and I'm... twen...ty... sure, I'll teach you." His expression turned to shock.

"But it'll be difficult... are you sure you can handle it?" Your eyes narrowed at him. You've never been this serious.

"Yes!" Somewhat of a smile came up to his face.

'God he's a sucker.' Your head snapped up the ceiling the moment Genos whipped his gaze around. He sat in a squat out in the hallway.

"Object approaching at high speed--it's here!"

"What?"
You flicked your wrist, a purple shockwave travelling through the interior of the apartment. The ceiling slowly broke apart and caved in, revealing a mutated praying mantis?

'Why do these fucked up monstrosities find us?' You thought with a sigh.

"What's going on?" Genos asked.

"I slowed down the time around that thing," you replied, "Time is distorted for him. He thinks he's going full speed."

"I see! It's time dilation! You're affecting the gravity around him. Amazing! How did you learn to do that?!" Genos exclaimed.

"Uh..." You replied intelligently, "... a wizard, I think?"

"A wizard?"
The bug creature finally touched the ground and the pieces of ceiling, and glass also settled down on the ground. You snapped your fingers. It assumed a stance in front of you all.

"My name is... huh?" It didn't get to finish its sentence because Saitama smashed his fist straight into its face, sending its brains flying all over the place.

"Pay for my ceiling!"

"There are two more outside," Genos said. You stood up and activated your powers, appearing behind the two monsters.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to break in?" You grabbed their shoulders and they froze under your touch. Your eyes swirled purple, and their own eyes glowed the same color. "Turn to dust." The slug's and toad's skin began to wrinkle and dry out, purple flowing under their skin. The two of them withered down into ash at your feet.

"Oh wow... you really hit 'em hard..." Saitama appeared next to you. You looked down at the piles of ashes.

"Don't bust people's ceiling's, dumbasses," you said, sticking your tongue out.

"Can't you guys just come through the door?" Saitama grumbled. The next thing you knew, Saitama was underground, save for his head.

"Sensei!" Genos called rushing forward.

"No, I'm fine," Saitama said. He then looked up at you. You stared at him for a minute. After rolling your eyes, you gave in.

"Fine..." You held up your pointer, purple mist coming from it. Saitama's body was outlined in the same color before floating out of the hole that re-filled with dirt, concrete and blacktop.

"Elevated energy levels detected."
You turned, seeing the bottom part of the building destroyed by another cyborg. Saitama turned.

"Hey--!"
You sharply brought down your hand again, and Saitama was sucked right back into the hole.

"Hey! What the heck was that for?! So rude!"
You shook your head.

'He's a walking embodiment of a headache...' You thought, rubbing your temples.

"You are not the target," the cyborg spoke to Genos.

"Eh? What's going on? I can't see," Saitama said, moving his head around.

"You are in the way!"
You deadpanned at the cyborg.

'Alright, time to punch this bitch's light out.'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}