|ÈR|

"Huh? What's squirming over there?" Saitama asked, finally looking at his surroundings.

"That--" You pointed up at the newly formed ball. "--Is a mosquito swarm."

"Ahh...?"

"You over there," Genos said, "Evacuate now. That swarm is conscious. If it senses you, it will immediately attack."

'Isn't that what he said to me?' You thought, brow twitching.

"Seriously...?" Saitama asked, "That's bad. I gotta get--" You heard a maniacal giggle, and sensed a malevolent feeling of power. You looked up and saw the large swarm slowly begin to descend down on all of you.

'Oh shit...' They spread out along the city, knocking over buildings, and causing flat-out chaos. You could barely see anything, just the constant, annoying buzzing.

'What's that sound?'
You heard crackling from next to you. Your hairs stood up on your arms and you knew immediately what it was.

'Oh great.' The scorching heat that ensued wasn't hard to divert. The wind blasted you in the face like a great fart, but you survived. When it died down, the entire city block was incinerated into burnt, sad pieces of building.

"Oh, Y/n, there you are," Saitama said, "Thought you got blown away."

"Yeah, as if a small fart like that would blow me away." You scratched the back of your head. You all heard a high-pitched laugh echo through the city. You looked up and saw the mosquito lady hovering over you.

"Idiot!" She exclaimed, "I no longer need the tiny ones. I mean..." She swiped her hand at a decimated building, completely destroying it.

"Ooh, do not want to be paying the insurance on that," you muttered.

"Look... how strong I've become!!" She stared back at you, a crazed look in her eyes. She took off towards you.

"Oh... this'll be good!" You grinned. The mosquito lady was stopping in mid air, outlined in purple.

"Wh-what??"

"You're filled with blood, right?" You asked, "Then, let's paint the town red!" You twisted your hand, and the sac on her lower back was ripped off, exploding blood everywhere. She let out a screech, her body contorting in pain. You then moved your arm to the side, and she went flying into the corner of the building, splattering even more blood onto there. Your powers calmed down and you exhaled.

"Well that was fun!"

"Mosquitoes... suck!" Saitama said. Genos just stared at you two. You and Saitama elected to ignore him and turned, ready to go home.

"Hold on!" Genos called. You and Saitama paused to look at him.

"Please tell me your names!'

"Oh... it's Saitama."

"Y/n." You waved at him.

"I'd like to be your disciple," Genos said. You gaped at him.

"You'd like to what?!"

"Oh, okay."

"WHAT?!"

~
You were sleeping in your apartment on your futon. Saitama was up and ready. You were ready... for bed.

"Senseis!"
You groaned lightly, turning over to your side.

"He's actually here...?" You heard Saitama whisper before walking towards the front door. You fell into a deep sleep right after. You didn't dream about anything in particular. Mostly about food. And a few events.