|SHÍ BĀ|

After traversing through different cities and absolutely slaughtering monsters, you weren't sure where to go from there.

'Hmmm... there are a lot of presences near the stadium. Maybe I'll go there.' In a flash of purple, you appeared over the open arena, processing everything quickly. The participants, the four large monsters, and the tinier ones that are scattered on the ground. You stared at one of them, eyes swirling purple.

'Hm... monster cells? Suiryu? Interesting.' You flew down closer.

"Now, now, what's going on?" You asked the group.

"You...!" Ring Ring exclaimed.

"It's Class S Rank 5 hero, Psychotica!"
"With her, we're definitely saved!"

You looked at the large monsters. "Hmmm. I see, you modified yourself using monster cells to make yourself stronger, right?"

"That's right," the big dude said (I forgot his name). Your brows lowered into a glower, eyes swirling purple.

"I see." All four of the monsters' bodies were outlined in purple before they slowly began to rise into the air. "I hate things like you." You snapped your fingers, and the bird monsters were crushed into atoms.

"If you need to take some kind of supplementary to be strong, then you don't deserve to be strong." Your eyes were overtaken by purple, and Gouketsu's body started cracking, and contorting. Even the blood that was shot out didn't move very much.

"Goodbye."
His body, through his intense grunts, was crushed into a cube. A tiny, 6x6" cube. It was incredibly dense and heavy. You brought it over to you and let it sit in the palm of your hand.

"Strong my ass," you scoffed. However, one of the martial artists that ate all of the remaining monster cells transformed after being unconscious for a while. He laughed in his monster form. However, you quickly shut him up, several slashes of purple cutting his large body into tiny pieces. The energy blade came back to you, and you absorbed it. His body splattered to the ground, absolutely useless.

"I'm gonna go ahead somewhere else," you said, beginning to fly away with the cube in your hand. "Get to safety somewhere!" When you got well above the city, you felt around, but all of the monsters weren't there anymore.

'Hm? They all left? At once?'
You looked around.

'Could be because of the Monster Association or some crap.' You tossed the crushed monster cube in your hand absentmindedly, lowering yourself closer to the city. However, you stopped.

"Oi," you spoke. "You finally decided to show yourself?" You looked behind your shoulder to see a girl standing on the closest roof to you, a lollipop in her mouth.

 "You finally decided to show yourself?" You looked behind your shoulder to see a girl standing on the closest roof to you, a lollipop in her mouth

"Oh, you noticed me."

"It's hard not to." You fully turned to face her. "You're the one who nullified my control over Garou's consciouness?"

"Oh, that's his name?" She asked, taking the lollipop out of her mouth. "I only saw an unconscious dude being carried by a group of rough goers. Thought they were gonna commit some crimes."

"Not everything is as it seems," you said, "How did you catch it at that time, but not the events leading up to it?"

"Jumped to conclusions, I guess."

'She reminds me of Saitama.'

"So, why are you after me?" You asked, "Here to exact vengeance? Kill me? Turn me into a puppet?"

"Hmmm..." She hummed, licking her candy in thought. "I mean, I won't do anything if you won't." You narrowed your eyes at her. You picked up a car from the road and smashed it into her, however, when it touched her body, the momentum stopped, and the car dropped back down to the road.

'So if she directly touches something that's being controlled by me, she nullifies the effects.' When you tried to read into her mind, the only thing you got back was static.

'She's blocking me out?' Your eyes died back down to their regular e/c hue.

'I guess that means she isn't effected by my psionics at all. However.'
The building underneath her cracked, its foundation sinking into the ground, and taking the rest of the building with her. She quickly stood and jumped before the entire thing collapsed into dust and rubble. She landed on the road below you, and you manipulated the blacktop to spring up like jaws before trapping and crushing her between them. However, the blacktop slowly began to melt away, revealing an unscathed girl.

'Tch. This girl is annoying. So she can nullify anything under my control to the point of melting them?' You landed on the ground a few meters in front of her. She just continued to suck on her candy.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"Me?" She inquired.

"You're the only one here..."

"My name is Aarya."

"Aarya?" You repeated, "Doesn't ring a bell. So tell me what you want already, or get lost!"

"I want you," she replied seriously. "You've been alive for over three centuries. And it's not because of your magic. You weren't born with that through genes—tell me how you got it."

"Huh?!" You growled out, "That's what all this is for? So you can dig your claws into my origin?"

"There has to be a way," Aarya said, "I've exerted so much of my energy and life force to keep up with you. Just tell me how you did it—how you got so much power and became the strongest being on this planet."

"I don't see how that's any of your business—or how it'd even benefit you," you replied, "But it doesn't matter. You came a little late. You won't get bullshit out of me." Aarya pouted, popping the lollipop out of her mouth.

"Well that's not very nice," she said, stepping closer to you. She launched herself from the ground, aiming a punch at you. You put your barrier up, but her fist and body slid right through it. Your eyes widened when her knuckles came into contact with your cheek, sending you flying away. You bounced off the ground a few times, keeping your grunts to yourself before you slid back to your feet.

"What's the matter?" Aarya called to you, "Having a hard time fighting without your magic powers?" You slowly raised your head and glared at her.

"Oh, it is on."

Ja ne!

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}