Chapter 1: memories

(Y/n) 3 years old
"Mommy daddy i was so scared but you looked sooooo cool !!" screamed little (Y/n). Her big (e/c) eyes shined in amazement because her parents just came form a mission. Her parents were heroes. Her mom had a quirk called  teleportation that was called ghost. She could teleport anywhere but it had to be in dark places or shadows . Her dad on the other hand had a quirk that was called creation . Creation allowed him to materialize different objects, such as weapons and tools, from any exposed part of his body. "(Y/n), honey we missed you." Told her mom. (Y/n) and her parents had a great relationship together. They loved each other very much and some people even called them a picture perfect family.

(Y/n)'s 4 birthday
"Mom, dad it's my birthday!" (Y/n) ran into the kitchen screaming from the top of her little lungs. In the kitchen was her mom and dad. Her mom was holding a white cake with four candles that were (f/c) and her dad was holding a nicely wrapped gift in his hands . "HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" Celebrated her parents. "Wow" that was the only word she could say right now. She was so happy that she ran to them and embraced their legs nearly knocking the pretty white cake out of her mothers hands.

After they ate their own portion of cake she could finaly open the gift that her dad was holding and hover ago . "Daddy can i open my gift?" She asked her father. "Of course." Happily told her dad . Her mom and dad sat and look at their little daughter opening the gift. When she open the gift inside was a small black box . She took it and then opened it to discover a small black jewellery box. Her dad and mom stood up for their chair and bend down to her . Her mom took the box and opened it to uncover a beautiful silver necklace with a heart charm. The woman took the silver necklace form the box and put the necklace around her daughters neck. She took the heart charm and opened it looking into her daughters beautiful (e/c) eyes. "If you ever lose us on a mission then promise us to always wear this necklace. If you look into the heart then you see me and your dad. We have the same necklaces to see." Told the little girls mom shoving her necklace with the heart that had the little girl and her dad in it . The little girl looked at her dads neck too and saw the same heart necklace but with a different picture in the heart then her mom and she had. He had her mom and her in it. They were both smiling. " We gave you this necklace because we love you very much and we what you to know that we will always love you even if we aren't here with you." Told her mom. The girl just embraced her parents with a big loving hug and told her parents that she would never take the necklace off even if they died.

The next day
Little (Y/n) ran to her parents room with a huge smile on her face. Her (e/c) eyes were holding a little spark in them that made them even more beautiful that they already were. When she got into her parents room she jumped on the big king sized bed that held both her mom and dad on it. "MOM, DAD LOOK LOOK!!" The girl happily screamed not caring her parents were still peacefully sleeping. "What is it (Y/n)." Sheepishly replied her dad . Both of her parents looked at the little girl standing on the bed back facing them. In about a minute of waiting the girl appeared in front of the wardrobe in the shadow still back facing her parents. Their faces were filled with amazement. "Look,look I Can do this to !" In about another minute she had a small pocket knife that looked like clumped up grey mist. "Honey that's great" told her mom "but place put the knife away." The little girl focused for about another minute and the knife disappeared into smoke. After that she climbed into her parents bed and fell asleep with her parents. Her parents were so proud that she got such a strong quirk but they were even happier that the little girls quirk were their quirks but put together.

12 years later

The now not so little girl came home hoping to find her parents. They were supposed to come home two days ago from a mission but she only found a letter on the door step form a hero company her parents worked in. She took the letter and went inside to find nobody home. She went to the dining room put her bag on a chair and went to the kitchen to open the letter. When she opened it her whole world started to crumble down piece by piece.

Dear (Y/n) (L/n)
We are sadly to inform you that we found your parents dead in a fire.

They had to stay on the mission longer because the earthquake destroyed a large part of the city and in the middle of saving people came villains. Endeavor was supposed to take care of the villains and your parents were supposed to continue saving people. Your parents were under a half broken down building which was barely standing when a villain came flying from the other side being hit with a strong punch. The villain had some kind of largening quirk and the large villain flew into the building making it collapse. We are very sorry for this incident and wanted to send you all the luck you needed to surpass this incident. You are still not and adult so we are going to pick you ap tomorrow from your house and take you to a orphanage.

We wish you sincere sorow and the best of luck. See you soon

-L.Kirishaky          

The girl has lost the only thing that she loved and that was her family. She knew it was no ones fault but she was so broke and not thinking and because Endeavor was the person who send the villain flying into the building she blamed on him. She took all the sadness and turned it into hatred towards Endeavour.

The girls that had  before lively, excited and beautiful (e/c) eyes were now blood shot red from crying to much. The happy spark that there once was wasn't anywhere to be found in the emotionless eyes of a broken girl. The whole night the girl cried and looked at the happy memories she had with her family . How they loved her and how she loved them. She thought about  heroes. When she was little she wanted to be the top hero. She wanted to surpass her parents even allmight but now she only thought about how if her parents weren't heroes they would be here and if heroes never existed this would never happened and how all heroes were only heroes for the fame and the money. How they didn't care for anybody that them self. Endeavor didn't even try to reach out to her and try to apologies for what. He did not even try to wish her a sincire sorow . One thought filled her mind and heart. And that was how she hated heroes so fucking much.

At night she packed a backpack and decided "I've had enough. I am not going to a fucking orphanage. Those mother fuckers called heroes are not gonna send me there." She took her necklace with her to. Then she jumped out of the window and ran into the city were she started a new life as a villian so she could get her revenge on the so called "heroes". And who was it fault. Fucking Endavours!

_______________________________________

Hi my little ghosts.

Okay how do you like the first chapter ? I like it a lot if i can say myself. I really like if stories have long chapter so I will make long chapters.

Hope you enjoyed see you in the next chapter by my beautiful ghosts.<3<3

Word count: 1346 (everything)