Close Call! 😱

Based on an episode from the Office! (Season 8 episode 17)

(Main Idea)
You and the Avengers are spending three weeks in Washington D.C. to have a few
meetings with S.H.I.E.L.D to talk about a few things. You all have your own room in an outstanding hotel. One night you all go out to a fun party at the hotel's bar and meet a guy/girl who you begin to flirt with or they flirt with you then this happens:

(Girl/Crush)
After the guy/girl has been flirting with you for an hour or more you decide to head back to your room to watch TV and enjoy yourself a bit. Soon the guy/girl knocks on your door and say that they were locked out of their room. It would be a while before someone could come unlock it for them, so you decide to let them in. You continue to watch TV but they clearly show that they have some other plans in mind. You call on your crush (friend at the time) to try and stay with you two to make sure the person stays off of you. Soon your own friend leaves to grab something and the person begins to slowly take off their clothing every once in a while when you lol away and they also try to seduce you. You go to use the restroom for a minute and come back out to them only in their undergarments. You call your friend back and they find a way to get the person out but completely ended up trashing your room. You and your friend end up spending the rest of the night in their room eating snacks and watching TV, sneaking a few glances at one another, that's until your friend's flirtation target arrives...

(Boy/Crush)
While the girl has their troubles your crush (friend)/your Oc have some trouble of their own. You invite the guy/girl you have been flirting with at the bar to your room for a 'party'. You give them a spare key card with your room number but sneakily scratch it up so they can't use the card to get in. A few hours later after helping your friend (Girl/Crush) the two of you sit in your room eating snacks and watching TV. Soon the person you flirted with arrives at your door and can't get in so the drunkily call for your name. You simple switch off the lights and quietly laugh with your friend as the two of you continue to eat TV and eat your snacks.