Rules

There's a password within the rules you have to find!

Major Rules:

•No godsmoding!

•Sensor your cussing! (Ex: S*it)

•Smut to pms

•No bullying

•Please ask to join a roleplay scenario!

•Only 2-3 people per Roleplay!

•Warn others about harsh topics! (Cutting, suicide, blood, death, ect...)

•Do NOT make it all about YOUR OC!

•Stick to one roleplay scenario at a time in this book! Let me know if you want to end a Roleplay.

• You start the Roleplay!

•I may get bored of a Roleplay! But if I have not replied to you in the past HOUR you may tag me.

Character Rules:
•Your character must be 18+!

•DO NOT STEAL CHARACTERS FROM OTHER PLAYERS!!

•No op Ocs!

•You are allowed to play as other unplayed (Cannon) characters that are needed for a scene!

•Do not bring in new powers out of nowhere for you characters! They must be listed! If you updated your Oc form let me know please.

•If you have read the rules please put in the password: What is your favorite Infinity Stone?

•I play YOUR crush you play MINE (Peter Parker is unavailable he is MINE)

•No Furries! I have minor Automatonophobia!

Typing Rules:
•Have the same quality of reply for both my crush and your Oc! Keep it balanced!

•Roleplay in 3rd person

•Type at least TWO SENTENCES! Be descriptive please! I'll get bored and will not reply if you only put two words!

•Use marks to help me know what you're meaning to do/say: "Talking", 'Thinking', (Other) [Thoughts] {Outside of Rp}

Breaking Rules:
•IF YOU BREAK A RULE YOU WILL BE WARNED!

• If you continue to break the rule I warned you about I will yeet you out of here!

MOST IMPORTANT RULE:
I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.