Chapter 14

*Mature Content*

This chapter was originally written in Louis' pov but I changed it and I'm sorry if I missed any spots, it was a lot to fix. Also I apologize its been so long since a last update, I'll try to update again soon!

Louis watches Harry sit on his bed, pouting like a child and refusing to make eye contact. He locks the younger boys door, licking his lips. He couldn't help but let his eyes roam Harry's revealed thighs, god what he would do to be between them.

No, Louis. Stop it. Louis shouted at himself in his own head. 

"Harry" Louis sighs walking up to him but he keeps his gaze on the ground. Louis carefully grabs his jaw and tilt his head to look up at him. He sucks on his bottom lip, locking his small hands together, waiting for Louis to speak.

"You have to stay away from him okay?" His face only twist in confusion before he shakes his head. Louis squeezes his jaw gently at how cute he is, he parts his lips in surprise, his green eyes widening.

"You not the boss" he pokes out his tongue. Louis chuckles with a smirk, shaking his head. He was too cute.

"LouLou doesn't like him" Louis hums softly, leaning down closer to the smaller boy, brushing his own lips against his younger brothers. 

"W-why" he pouts leaning up to press their  lips together slightly. Louis' grip on his jaw tightens as he move away a bit.

"Because he wants to take you away from me. You don't want that huh?" Louis smirk with his words knowing exactly what he was doing. He quickly shakes his head his curls bouncing as he does so.

"Why take me?" One of his hands wrap around Louis' wrist that was still holding his chin.

"I don't know. But we can't let that happen huh?" The older one chuckles licking his lips "you're mine, yeah?" The words felt odd but also good. He was Louis'. Whether Louis like it or not, Louis wanted him.

"Y-yours?" Harry squeaks, a dark blush covering his cheeks. 

"Of course but we can't tell no one. Just between you and me" Louis nods softly and leaving a quick peck to the plump lips, Harry gasps softly chasing Louis' lips with his own, wanting another kiss. 

"LouLou mine?" He tilts his head. Louis chuckles with a nod kissing him softly. He gasps against his lips but soon starts moving his along with Louis'. Louis gently pushes him back on the bed, two small hands resting against his chest but not pushing the older one away.

Louis slides his hands under his loose sweater, flicking over his pink n.ipples, smirking when his body jumps in response. Harry fists Louis' shirt, his lips soon sucking right below Harry's jaw, his high pitched noises driving Louis insane.

"Hm good boy" Louis groans pulling himself away before he wrecks him even more. Louis stares down at the flustered boy. Lips puffy and pink, face red, his breathing erratic. Perfect sight.

"Daddy feel good" He mummers sitting up and scooting to the edge of the bed, so Louis is standing between his legs. Louis watches his small hands starting to make their way to the buckle of his jeans.

"Hm baby, we have to get ready" Louis runs his fingers through the curls. He only stares up at Louis and continues to pop the button of the jeans. He looked so pretty, it was hard to resist. Louis felt that any self control he had was out the window.

Louis licks his lips watching him pulling down his  jeans and boxers, just enough to let his already hard c.ock smack against his hard stomach. Louis heard him let out a small whimper before he wraps his small hand around his length, pulling his aching red tip to his pink, puffy lips, starting to suck softly. He clearly remembers just what to do from the two previous times he pleased Louis with his sinful mouth.

"Baby.." Louis breathes, holding his shirt up slightly, using all his strength to not f.uck his throat.

His green eyes lock with Louis' blue while he slides Louis farther into his mouth, hollowing out his cheeks. Louis bites his lip, running his fingers through Harry's curls tugging lightly. Harry took that as a sign and soon starts to bob his head back and forth, beginning to hum around the c.ock.

"F.uck princess" Louis moans loudly letting his head fall back, bucking his hips.

Louis doesn't apologize when he hears him gag, only moving his gaze back on him and slowly start to rock his hips. Louis searches his eyes for any discomfort before he picks up his pace. Gripping his curls on the back of his head and pulling him farther down his c.ock, pressing his nose against his stomach. Harry gags roughly, tears rolling down his cheek, struggling to but managing to look up at his older step-brother. 

"Come on, princess. I know you can take daddy's c.ock" Louis gasps, pushing himself down Harry's throat, pressing his nose to my stomach, once again, holding him there. Louis loved his delicious gags and coughs. Harry does just as Louis wants and gags rough and loud, tears pooling down his cheeks. Louis soon lets go of his hair allowing him to pull back. Harry coughs roughly, attempting to catch his breath.

Louis moans loudly once Harry takes him back in his mouth, bobbing his head quickly. Louis grips his curls, holding them back from his face, feeling his stomach tighten as he locks his eyes with Louis'.

"That mouth of yours is gonna make daddy c.um, babydoll" Louis chokes out, pulling all the way out and pushing right back in. Louis lets out a growl of Harry's name, thrusting deep into his throat. Louis tightens grip on the young boys hair to hold him in place as he reaches his high, c.umming deep in his tight throat. He sputters around him but swallows all he's given him.

"Good boy. Such a good boy for daddy" Louis pulls away, gasping as he starts to lick his softening c.ock clean. He finally pulls off, giving Louis an innocent grin, licking his lips.

"Was good Daddy?" Louis stays quiet for a few moments, staring down at the beautiful wrecked boy below him. Tear stained cheeks, puffy lips and wild eyes.

"Oh baby, you were perfect" Louis leans down and kisses his forehead.

Louis pulls completely away from him, fixing his jeans before pulling him to his feet, pressing their bodies together. 

"Time to get ready and go yeah? Just remember, don't stare at daddy" Louis smirks down at him as he nods, pressing his face to the older ones chest. Louis shook his head softly with a smile and all he could think was.

'This boy will be the death of me'

~

Minus Harry staring a few times, dinner went perfectly fine. They ended up going to the movies right after, Harry ended up falling asleep on Louis' shoulder. Jay insisted that Louis carry a sleeping Harry into the house even after Des said he would. 

Jay wants the two boys to bond more. Little does she know Louis' d.ick was in Harry's mouth hours ago.

"Lou, take him to his room. We're going to head onto bed" Jay smiles, kissing Louis' cheek and patting Harry's back once they enter the house.

Louis sighs loudly and nods, shutting the front door behind him. Harry managed to wrap himself completely around Louis, with his face in his neck on the short walk from the car to the house.

"Goodnight, papa loves you" Des whispers to Harry frowning slightly once he realizes he can't give him a kiss on the cheek due to his face against Louis' neck. 

"Goodnight, Louis. Thank you for being so nice to him tonight" Des smiles patting Louis' shoulders and following his mum down the hall to their bedroom.

Louis sighs and begins to make his way up the stairs rubbing Harrys back gently to keep him asleep. Des words 'Thank you for being so nice to him' kept ringing in the back of his head and all Louis felt was guilt for how he treated Harry in the beginning, Harry was nothing but sweet to him. 

Louis gently lays Harry on his pink bed, slipping off his shoes but not daring to remove anything else. He bites his lip once he notices Harry's skirt rise a bit and his lace panties are revealed. Louis quickly tugs his blanket over his petite body, turning on the fairy nightlights above his bed and making his way towards the door.

"Loulou?"

Comments? Xx