Chapter 1: Drawkills meets the Autobots (RW)

𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕥

    When the sun was rising, the Drawkills were still asleep on the ground. A few minutes later, Usagi and Gallina started to wake up.

Usagi: "🥱" [Yawn] *He stretches a little and slowly moves Viselick's arm away from him for trying to stand up. Then he looked over and saw his sister had already woken up.* "Oh, Good Morning, Gallina."

Gallina: *She stretches herself.* "Morning, Usagi. How do you sleep?"

Usagi: "I slept great, and I didn't have any nightmares yet." *He stood up.* "So, what do we do know?"

Gallina: *She stood up as well.* "Well, our two older brothers were still sleeping." *She thought of something.* "Hey, how about we could explore this place if we find something unusual."

Usagi: "Really? Wait, Are you sure about this? Viselick and Jackal are very protective if something happens to us."

Gallina: "Either you can come with me, or you want to wait for them to wake up."

Usagi: "Hmm." *He thought about it.* "Yeah, your rights. It does make me bored waiting."

Gallina: [Giggles] "Then why are we waiting for little bro? Race you!" *She jumps up and starts flying.*

Usagi: "Oh, you ask for it." *He used four legs with his speed.*

𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖-𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

    Gallina and Usagi were laughing while they were racing each other. Then, all of a sudden, Usagi stopped running as Gallina noticed she flew down and landed beside his brother.

Gallina: "Usagi, what's wrong?"

Usagi: *His ears perk up.* "I... I heard something?"

Gallina: "Like what?"

Usagi: "I don't know... But I think it's sound li-

    He heard a loud gun.

[Shooting Blast]

Usagi: "😱AAH!" *He jumps on Gallina's arms.* [Teeth Chattering]

Gallina looked at her younger brother, surprised in her arm, and tried her best not to laugh, but she couldn't handle it.

Gallina: [Laughing]

Usagi: *He started feeling embarrassed and exited his sister's arms.* "That's not funny, Gallina!"

Gallina: [Laughing a Little] "😆I-It is to me." [Laughing] "🤣"

Then, all of a sudden, a blast hit on the wall where Gallina and Usagi were standing.

Gallina & Usagi: "AAAH!"

They looked up and saw boulders falling toward them.

Gallina: "Look out!"

Usagi: "Whoa!"

Gallina and Usagi jumped out of the way, and the boulder crashed. After the dust is clear, Gallina and Usagi are okay.

Gallina: *Got up and dusted the dirt off.* "Wowee! That was intense." *To Usagi.* "You alright, bro?"

Usagi: *Sit up fast.* "Whao. I have a life flash before my eyes."

Gallina: [Chuckles] "Well, we didn't get hurt."

Usagi: *Got up.* "Yeah, if our brothers see us get hurt. They would never let us wander around ever again."